What's new

Leon Panetta "Worthy Fights" about Ops Neptune spear

they might read up " charge of the light brigade ".

What glorius death that woulbd have been for the rangers. Would have gone down in the books of history for eternity---an honor bestowed on the legacy of the rangers for history to remember-----but sadly they chose cowardice---just waited for the excuse.

If there was one moment to defy tge order---that was the moment. The murderer of 3000 americans was escaping---what better moment to set the record straight.

The American Army is a disciplined force. They follow orders. I am sure if their superiors understood Osama was there they would have pursued them. It is hard to second guess what they thought they were seeing in the fog of battle.

if you think there is some kind of conspiracy to let Osama to slip into Pakistan it is definitely not the Americans who are playing it

The American Army is a disciplined force. They follow orders. I am sure if their superiors understood Osama was there they would have pursued them. It is hard to second guess what they thought they were seeing in the fog of battle.

if you think there is some kind of conspiracy to let Osama to slip into Pakistan it is definitely not the Americans who are playing it

Stop kissing aamerican arse----stop acting like you are too clever, take your stupidity sommewhere else.. This information about Obl and what happened is in public domain.

It was telecast live on cnn showing Obl entourage climbing thru the pass and u s sf personale and north alliances troops watching.

Stop kissing aamerican arse----stop acting like you are too clever, take your stupidity sommewhere else.. This information about Obl and what happened is in public domain.

It was telecast live on cnn showing Obl entourage climbing thru the pass and u s sf personale and north alliances troops watching.

35 Rangers in a mountainous area is not a large force
Northern Alliance troops are a joke. if they were competent the Taliban would have never taken over Afghanistan.

Hi,

The more the things change, the more they stay the same.

the pakistan bashing after Obl scenario has bitten the U S up in the arse. The U S is back asking pakistan for help. The rhetoric has gone and the tone is conciliatory.

The failures of the afghan forces and iraqi forces trained by the americans has embarrassed the american military. Actually the way the iraqi troops folded in front of the enemy has taken the wind out of the sails of the americans.

The high and the mighty americans are back adking help from pakistan-----help in afghanistan and more of help in Yemen.

Asking for help in yemen shows how effective pakistans strike against the terrorists has been. to top it off-----the china factor has raised new concerns and the road link between gwadar and up country being completed on a fast track brings new concerns to the U S.

Leon Panetta had a big mouth and he should have kept it shut. He was a pakistan hater, and his venom only created mistrust between the U S and pakistan.

That euphoria of lambasting pakistan lasted for a very short time and even though the U S desperately needs pakistans help, it has lost its influence over pakistAn to jump into the fire on command.

The availability of capable wespons to pakistan is also a concern for them. These maybe 80% in capability to the U S weapons, but wil do the job right in the theatre they are needed in.

So the americans have lost another source of influence Over pakistan. It is a failure of understanding the scenario and the aftermath of lambasting pakistan after the abbottabad affair.

Hi,

the pakistan bashing after Obl scenario has bitten the U S up in the arse. The U S is back asking pakistan for help. The rhetoric has gone and the tone is conciliatory.

The failures of the afghan forces and iraqi forces trained by the americans has embarrassed the american military. Actually the way the iraqi troops folded in front of the enemy has taken the wind out of the sails of the americans.

The high and the mighty americans are back adking help from pakistan-----help in afghanistan and more of help in Yemen.

Asking for help in yemen shows how effective pakistans strike against the terrorists has been. to top it off-----the china factor has raised new concerns and the road link between gwadar and up country being completed on a fast track brings new concerns to the U S.

Leon Panetta had a big mouth and he should have kept it shut. He was a pakistan hater, and his venom only created mistrust between the U S and pakistan.

That euphoria of lambasting pakistan lasted for a very short time and even though the U S desperately needs pakistans help, it has lost its influence over pakistAn to jump into the fire on command.

The availability of capable wespons to pakistan is also a concern for them. These maybe 80% in capability to the U S weapons, but wil do the job right in the theatre they are needed in.

So the americans have lost another source of influence Over pakistan. It is a failure of understanding the scenario and the aftermath of lambasting pakistan after the abbottabad affair.

clapping.jpg

Hi,

America let you easy on the hook for sheltering Osama.

I do not think Yemen is a threat to anyone but the Saudis

Panetta is not a Pakistan "hater". he is a career politician. he made the right call in not informing Pakistani army about Osama hideout.

Hi,

Sir do you think that it is due to the incoherent policies of the Democrats? Maybe things would've been a lot different if Republicans were in power. Obama did fail on the Pakistan-Afghanistan front....and by publicly engaging with India, he alienated both Pakistan and China. We know that things in Afghanistan are back in Pakistani hands. The AH-1Z Viper deal for Pakistan is i believe the biggest during the tenure of Obama.....so it means a lot obviously.

We can debate this topic all day long but the fact remains that the U.S. came into your house, killed the most wanted man in the world and left. And there was nothing anyone could do about it. All the generals and their chest thumping supporters caught with their pants down. It was so pathetic that it was laughable. The most embarrassing moment in the history of our armed forces.

So we sit here and cook up explanations trying to help us understand why it happened and how it happened. But what is so hard to understand? We gave them their chopper back afterwards right? We still do business with them. Hell we did nothing even when they came and killed our soldiers on purpose on the western border.

Lol.

We can debate this topic all day long but the fact remains that the U.S. came into your house, killed the most wanted man in the world and left. And there was nothing anyone could do about it. All the generals and their chest thumping supporters caught with their pants down. It was so pathetic that it was laughable. The most embarrassing moment in the history of our armed forces.

So we sit here and cook up explanations trying to help us understand why it happened and how it happened. But what is so hard to understand? We gave them their chopper back afterwards right? We still do business with them. Hell we did nothing even when they came and killed our soldiers on purpose on the western border.

Lol.

You seem to be pretty much confident about this affair, care to refer me to hard concrete evidence that they killed Osama there? Don't refer me to websites, don't quote USG, I would love to see pictures and video.

You seem to be pretty much confident about this affair, care to refer me to hard concrete evidence that they killed Osama there? Don't refer me to websites, don't quote USG, I would love to see pictures and video.
Interesting question to ask because the pictures and videos were never released to the public. :p: Not everything that happens in the world has to be a conspiracy by the Americans and the Jews to undermine the interests of Muslims.

What you should be asking is why are the Pakistanis taking out all of their anger on the poor doctor that was recruited by the CIA. I mean if OBL wasn't there as some people claim, then whats the point?

Interesting question to ask because the pictures and videos were never released to the public. :p: Not everything that happens in the world has to be a conspiracy by the Americans and the Jews to undermine the interests of Muslims.

What you should be asking is why are the Pakistanis taking out all of their anger on the poor doctor that was recruited by the CIA. I mean if OBL wasn't there as some people claim, then whats the point?

I don't know about other people, but I already told in this thread where I come from (I mean my village) and I am not willing to buy this shit. Neither domestic nor USG.

And I give a damn about that doctor, he may have been attracted by dollars so to earn one has to bear the hardship nothing is free I guess. And he is a doctor by profession he should have done his SWOT before joining the murderous agency on this earth.

I don't know about other people, but I already told in this thread where I come from (I mean my village) and I am not willing to buy this shit. Neither domestic nor USG.

And I give a damn about that doctor, he may have been attracted by dollars so to earn one has to bear the hardship nothing is free I guess. And he is a doctor by profession he should have done his SWOT before joining the murderous agency on this earth.
Let's assume for a second that OBL wasn't in the house.

The operation still happened because it was reported as such on our news channels live and several residents saw/heard choppers in the air.

Let's assume for a second that OBL wasn't in the house.

The operation still happened because it was reported as such on our news channels live and several residents saw/heard choppers in the air.

I am not denying how it happened, I am denying what they claim what happened there. Residents even say Pashto speaking people came out of the choppers. The world blames us for OBL's presence not for choppers landing on our soil.

Lol.

Senor

And they still do business with pakistan. Obl scenario was a drama created by pakistan hater Panetta. Pakistan suplied the phone numbervfor the courier.

For over 1/2 hour 8 seal were stranded in the compoundvwaiting for a rescue chopper to pick them up. And that chopper was the behemoth chinook, a loud slow moving chopper.

As for returning the pieces of the chopper----whats the big deal. Give some take some. We kept the tomahawk cruise missiles and then we had our own within 5 years.

So, please tell me what is it thst you are bitching about.

Senor

And they still do business with pakistan. Obl scenario was a drama created by pakistan hater Panetta. Pakistan suplied the phone numbervfor the courier.

For over 1/2 hour 8 seal were stranded in the compoundvwaiting for a rescue chopper to pick them up. And that chopper was the behemoth chinook, a loud slow moving chopper.

As for returning the pieces of the chopper----whats the big deal. Give some take some. We kept the tomahawk cruise missiles and then we had our own within 5 years.

So, please tell me what is it thst you are bitching about.
tomahawk cruise missiles? What lol?

I am not denying how it happened, I am denying what they claim what happened there. Residents even say Pashto speaking people came out of the choppers. The world blames us for OBL's presence not for choppers landing on our soil.
Because the biggest problem with residents of Pakistan is accepting blame for their actions. All of this mess can be traced to the 80s with zia. Even before OBL, weren't we covertly supporting the taliban lunatics in Afghanistan?

We've always had a soft spot for the religious fanatics and this is nothing different.

Back
Top Bottom