What's new

Leon Panetta "Worthy Fights" about Ops Neptune spear

You seem to be pretty much confident about this affair, care to refer me to hard concrete evidence that they killed Osama there? Don't refer me to websites, don't quote USG, I would love to see pictures and video.

Care to refer me to the hard concrete evidence that they didn't kill Osama there?

I fixed it for you. You need to be more careful with your wording.

tomahawk cruise missiles? What lol?

Barbur Missile is reversed engineered Tomahawk.

tomahawk cruise missiles? What lol?

I guess you are the only one in the world b whondoes not know.

Bill Clinton ordered a launch of submarine cruise missile strike against Obl in the larlate 90 in afghanistan.

6 of them ran out of fuel and crashed landed in pakistan. Two them had soft landing. No damage at all.

It is not okay to let the world know intentionally that how silly your post looks, only thing you needed to do before replying was to use your search engine on the subject matter.

Last edited:
Care to refer me to the hard concrete evidence that they didn't kill Osama there?

I fixed it for you. You need to be more careful with your wording.

Would have been better if you had read my previous posts and than ask me. I did not know you would know Abbottabad and its surroundings better than me.

Because the biggest problem with residents of Pakistan is accepting blame for their actions. All of this mess can be traced to the 80s with zia. Even before OBL, weren't we covertly supporting the taliban lunatics in Afghanistan?

We've always had a soft spot for the religious fanatics and this is nothing different.

Sir please don't . You know very well why we supported whom and when.

I will leave you with these questions to ponder about

• Who killed Ahmed Shah Massoud and why? I firmly believe it was meant to be before invading Afghanistan, otherwise in his presence I don't think US forces would have got the support they got from Northern Alliance.
  • If it was that simple to take out OBL with a bunch of seals in a country that has better air defense and forces than Afghanistan, then why bomb the hell out of already war torn country, and go for invasion?
  • Were not taliban sitting in US as well, did not US media take them online and share their views?
  • After killing so many, why finally go for talks with Taliban?
  • Did not USG ever negotiate a business deal with Taliban?
  • A country that spies on the whole world fails to detect multiple flights headed for the sensitive areas, I mean how much better it can get......................

I guess you are the only one in the world b whondoes not know.

Bill Clinton ordered a launch of submarine cruise missile strike against Obl in the larlate 90 in afghanistan.

6 of them ran out of fuel and crashed landed in pakistan. Two them had soft landing. No damage at all.

It is not okay to let the world know intentionally that how silly your post looks, only thing you needed to do before replying was to use your search engine on the subject matter.
Your post was confusing. I thought you were saying US brought cruise missiles with them on the night they got OBL.

Sir do you think that it is due to the incoherent policies of the Democrats? Maybe things would've been a lot different if Republicans were in power. Obama did fail on the Pakistan-Afghanistan front....and by publicly engaging with India, he alienated both Pakistan and China. We know that things in Afghanistan are back in Pakistani hands. The AH-1Z Viper deal for Pakistan is i believe the biggest during the tenure of Obama.....so it means a lot obviously.

Bush pushed the civillian nuclear accord for India. What did Obama do ?
Obama did not suck upto the Pakistani Army generals the way Bush administration did

Sir please don't . You know very well why we supported whom and when.

I will leave you with these questions to ponder about

• Who killed Ahmed Shah Massoud and why? I firmly believe it was meant to be before invading Afghanistan, otherwise in his presence I don't think US forces would have got the support they got from Northern Alliance.
  • If it was that simple to take out OBL with a bunch of seals in a country that has better air defense and forces than Afghanistan, then why bomb the hell out of already war torn country, and go for invasion?
  • Were not taliban sitting in US as well, did not US media take them online and share their views?
  • After killing so many, why finally go for talks with Taliban?
  • Did not USG ever negotiate a business deal with Taliban?
  • A country that spies on the whole world fails to detect multiple flights headed for the sensitive areas, I mean how much better it can get......................

Assassination of Ahmed Shah Massoud and Sep-11 are too much of a coincidence. Al Qaeda did both.

Pre 9/11 OBL was not a priority. After Sep-11 he was a fat target.

Unocal tried to negotiate a pipeline. it is not the same as the American government. Unocal pulled out of the project after 1998

American spying has to do with electronic means. they have limited human intelligence. they concentrate their human intelligence on a few countries

Every Al Qaeda attack has a link to Pakistan - East Africa embassy bombings, USS Cole attack, 9/11. Suspects were apprehended in Pakistan and sent back to America

If ISI was incompetent to detect OBL why issue periodic statements saying that OBL was not in Pakistan ? Musharaf and other Pakistani leaders look like an idiot for making such statements

Back
Top Bottom