What's new

Leio's PLA military photos (kinds of military equipments)

121505jl04n7n6nx3eln34.jpg.thumb.jpg

121520asswxmwrbqqj4yym.jpg.thumb.jpg

121512w6t5r5sej7tn66s7.jpg.thumb.jpg

121534lwbrv8mwrbz8ombz.jpg.thumb.jpg

Reform of the Central Military Commission ...

Thanks ... however I'm abit surprised, this chart does not look "streamlined" or slimmer !??

By the way do we already have information about the geographical composition of the future five Strategic Regions ?

Deino

Thanks ... however I'm abit surprised, this chart does not look "streamlined" or slimmer !??

By the way do we already have information about the geographical composition of the future five Strategic Regions ?

Deino
I found,only thous news about reforms:
China Announces Important Military Reforms Guidelines- Implications | South Asia Analysis Group
China's new Central Military Commission organ established - China Military Online
The Logic Behind China’s Military Reforms | The Diplomat
Xi urges reorganized military organs to focus on winning wars - CCTV News - CCTV.com English
I hope it helps,if someone have more info please post.

Deino

The 4 general departments of the PLA used to have 43 secondary departments。Now there are ONLY 15 departments、commissions and offices under the Central Military Commission。

The 4 general departments of the PLA used to have 43 secondary departments。Now there are ONLY 15 departments、commissions and offices under the Central Military Commission。

Thanks ... and regarding a map, do You have any information ?

Back
Top Bottom