What's new

Leio's PLA military photos (kinds of military equipments)

cnleio

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Hi mates:wave:, glad to meet u here! :usflag::pakistan:
I creat a new PLA photos/pics thread here to share many PLA interesting & awesome pics. :china:

The purpose of this thread is to honor the PLA and ppl who serve and have served in it.
Few things to remember before going any further:
- Read the forum rules
- Any disrespectful posts will be reported
- Avoid reposting and posting old images in general, we are more interested in seeing something new
- Stay on topic

Welcome other mates to share their pics of China Army/Airforce/Navy in this thread, also welcome any question about PLA and China. Any contributions to this thread are more than welcome.:smitten:

PS All pics from China internet, internal military forums, and official sites. Just provide or add some introduction and explanation for PLA equipments.
PPS if some pics had been posted in other threads, i'm sorry firstly.:bunny:

Well... Anyone could tell me how can i enable the BB code tag, or which level i need to reach to post image links ? Pls,ths.

Is that reach requirement of SENIOR MEMBER,or over 100 post, or 100 thanked can insert image links? I really need some help here. Thank you very much.
======================Looks problem has been done, ths all======================

2012-11-24 PLAN J-15 fighter firstly landing CV16 A.C and taking off from the deck:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wnIbP.jpg

9g1o6.jpg

MfjrN.jpg

Z7yxs.jpg

TVrIR.jpg

Pz3PZ.jpg

1lYcb.jpg

uYr6p.jpg

2012.12.17 Finished 527th mission of Gulf of Aden, PLAN fleet visited to Sydny
(1x ocean supply ship,2x 054A class frigates)

DfXv4.jpg

2Z7Vl.jpg

0C6oA.jpg

0zneX.jpg

XQbQf.jpg

e840D.jpg

Srxju.jpg

fxIsr.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom