What's new

Leio's PLA military photos (kinds of military equipments)

Snipers
6c917d007f33.jpg

5913cfd1e38b.jpg

02270c6b6fbf.jpg

85dd24ee4602.jpg

a6b99ec315d8.jpg

According to the photo displayed, my friend it looks like VLS-launched a new supercavitation torpedo, not the Yu-8.
it is possible,yu8 or other.
but have you ever thought that a rocket in a torpedo?
a rocket in torpedo like sub launching missle under water.
just look the picture carefully.

and by the way, it is said there is supercavitation submarine existing. it takes two hours from China to US under the water.
believe it or not.

Last edited:
qrbGInU.jpg

wAFNBqe.jpg

@cnleio @Martian2 @dy1022 @T-55 @yusheng, @sheik and et al.

Can Someone help me Translate about it, or give some explanation about Picture above. :-)
I cannot read it, cause it in Chinese Mandarin Languange.

I think that's some of New Chinese Autoloader system, that have Ammo bustle in the back of turret so, if Penetrate The Tank will not blown up like T-72 Older version.
Maybe New Type99A2 Autoloader system?

Thanks Very Much :-)

qrbGInU.jpg

wAFNBqe.jpg

@cnleio @Martian2 @dy1022 @T-55 @yusheng, @sheik and et al.

Can Someone help me Translate about it, or give some explanation about Picture above. :-)

I think that's some of New Chinese Autoloader system, that have Ammo bustle in the back of turret so, if Penetrate The Tank will not blown up like T-72 Older version.

Sorry can't help about translation,I don't speak Chinese.My conclusion about picture is that on the right is new autoloader,that separates powder charge from projectile.You can see that projectiles are in body of tank and powder charge in hull.Left side of pictures show what happen in T-72 when powder charge is ignited.This are my assumptions and conclusions by just watching picture,so I may be wrong.For example autoloader used now:
autoloader.jpg

If someone has time to translate picture it would be of great help,thanks.

wAFNBqe.jpg

The map says the warhead of APFSDS (projectile) store in auto-loader, but the propellant store in ammo chamber at the back of type99A turret. The auto-loader take projectile + propellant from two different places, propellant storaged at back of tank turret can reduce rate of ammo burning, safter than both in auto-loader.

new China APFSDS = Projectile + Propellant
1407294350633.jpg
20150731082326752.jpg

20120506112503341.jpg

15454456_917264.jpg

Made in China APFSDS
0df431adcbef76091e87b2552fdda3cc7dd99e6f.jpg

the new
5355353.jpg

the old
old 2.jpg

Anyways there isn't best solution to avoid ammo burning inside tank when hit from outside, even M1 can't ... just reduce the rate. :coffee:
W020140612482371864144.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry can't help about translation,I don't speak Chinese.My conclusion about picture is that on the right is new autoloader,that separates powder charge from projectile.You can see that projectiles are in body of tank and powder charge in hull.Left side of pictures show what happen in T-72 when powder charge is ignited.This are my assumptions and conclusions by just watching picture,so I may be wrong.For example autoloader used now:
autoloader.jpg

If someone has time to translate picture it would be of great help,thanks.

Yes, I think same with you. But, I am not Sure.

Sorry, I thought you are Chinese. :-)Thanks, bro.

The map says the warhead of APFSDS (projectile) store in auto-loader, but the propellant store in ammo chamber at the back of type99A turret. The auto-loader take projectile + propellant from two different places, propellant storaged at back of tank turret can reduce rate of ammo burning, safter than both in auto-loader.

new China APFSDS = Projectile + Propellant
View attachment 287122 View attachment 287123
View attachment 287119
View attachment 287120

Made in China APFSDS
View attachment 287121

the new
View attachment 287125

the old
View attachment 287124

Anyways there isn't best solution to avoid ammo burning inside tank when hit from outside, even M1 can't ... just reduce the rate. :coffee:
View attachment 287126

Thanks so much for your time to explain it, bro. @cnleio :-)

So the Projectile and Propellant is in Different place.
Yes, at least it can reduce the chance to blown up, Not Vulnerable anymore like T-72 Older Version.

Back
Top Bottom