What's new

Leila Hatami: Student group calls for Iranian actress to be flogged following Cannes kiss

me and trolling? :devil:
i donno man .

the only one's who have been posting in this thread are indians .... its okey if they just listen to what we say .

but after 4 pages , someone comes and says :

"is she going to be flogged" ? i mean WTF ?

The media attention this is getting is a good thing. Shining light on this sort of stuff is the only way to stop it.

Hopefully the Iranian women posting pictures without their veils aren't subjected to this, either.

i donno man .

the only one's who have been posting in this thread are indians .... its okey if they just listen to what we say .

but after 4 pages , someone comes and says :

"is she going to be flogged" ? i mean WTF ?
you still did not respond whether its the law or not. @hazzy was more into religious people are good too which I dont deny. What did I miss?
public flogging is not done anymore in Iran, so where am I wrong.

okey .....

this is seriously turning into some sort of weired trolling by indians for some un-known reasons .

whats up ? For ****'s sake no ones going to be flogged neither public or in secret . WTF ? @Ostad @kollang @SOHEIL

We're just having a little fun, mate. Relax, or we will flog you.

My experience with Iranians has been extremely positive. They are highly cultured people. I may disagree with the system of govt or some of the rules but on a personal level I have nothing but good words for Iranian people.

why this thread is still alive.?! because of less than 30 stupid studens?! or trolling?

Back
Top Bottom