What's new

Leila Hatami: Student group calls for Iranian actress to be flogged following Cannes kiss

Bollywood is great my friend.
i was trying to crack a joke , when i saw my failure in it , i omitted that part of my comment .

bollywood is indeed growing .

Crimes happen everywhere. Rapes happen in your country as much as it happens in mine.
never meant to bring rapes to conversation . i agree crimes happen everywhere and labeling india with that word is just an stupid over-generalization .

i believe in the quite counter fact - that is , due to the fact that indians are sensetive on the issue of rape , the news blast everywhere .

but since u brought iran to discussion of rape , i should inform you that iran has the LOWEST rape incidences in whole ME and south asia .

thus saying that rapes happen in iran as frequent as in india is pretty much false :)

don't be a democracy like us, fine
iran is 100% democracy . i believe india too , is democratic , this comes from the fact that i know a million times more about india than you'll ever know abt iran .

but clerics? Why them?
because they're elected :)

You could have the same economic, military and governance structure under a civil government rule, under people who are educated in economics, sciences, social behaviour, eugenics etc.
thats exactly happening here in iran .

let me explain : clerics just happen to be politicians , there is no rule like : "only clerics can be politician"

quite the opposite , 90% of politicians are not clerics . take former president ahmadinejad for example.

hope that she faces no flogging
your knowledge abt iran is probably more than anyone (indian) here . i basically didnt expect that from u bro.

there is a media war going on brother , i dont expect you to understand cause thank to god india has never been engaged in such a war .... especially with west .

is that how u see iran ? a country which flogs a girl because she had kissed another man's cheek ? or a country who is the most advanced muslim country in science and tech ?

:(

===========================================

iranindia.jpg

your knowledge abt iran is probably more than anyone (indian) here . i basically didnt expect that from u bro.

there is a media war going on brother , i dont expect you to understand cause thank to god india has never been engaged in such a war .... especially with west .

is that how u see iran ? a country which flogs a girl because she had kissed another man's cheek ? or a country who is the most advanced muslim country in science and tech ?

iranindia.jpg
Iran is one of my favourite countries,along with russia :cheers:

well i dont know much about your laws though,so no such thing gonna happen right??

n how does this "news":pleasantry:concerns us?
never understood why my desi brothers always have to opine on each n every topic..:disagree:(apni gireban me jhako)
begani shaadi me abdulla diwana

no one is going to flog her. and its better for those students and the author and ... to shut up.
thanks

That's probably because India's population is thrice as much as the Middle East.

Also mate , challenge accepted. Middle East in General (though not much of Iran) and Pakistan are too fcked up :lol:

Please stick with the topic because the word Pakistan is pain in your ......... and you can't swallow it :dance3:

i was trying to crack a joke , when i saw my failure in it , i omitted that part of my comment .

bollywood is indeed growing .

never meant to bring rapes to conversation . i agree crimes happen everywhere and labeling india with that word is just an stupid over-generalization .

i believe in the quite counter fact - that is , due to the fact that indians are sensetive on the issue of rape , the news blast everywhere .

but since u brought iran to discussion of rape , i should inform you that iran has the LOWEST rape incidences in whole ME and south asia .

thus saying that rapes happen in iran as frequent as in india is pretty much false :)

iran is 100% democracy . i believe india too , is democratic , this comes from the fact that i know a million times more about india than you'll ever know abt iran .

because they're elected :)

thats exactly happening here in iran .

let me explain : clerics just happen to be politicians , there is no rule like : "only clerics can be politician"

quite the opposite , 90% of politicians are not clerics . take former president ahmadinejad for example.

iranindia.jpg

I see. Your leaders are being the target of other funded media just like our new PM was being smeared with 'fascist and communal' labels all these years. Recently, he has been labeled 'anti-christian' after the 'anti-muslim' lie during elections, failed miserably. That too in a state where his party has seen 3 time rule back to back with a Christian minority voting them to power always.

These CIA groups are really nosy. Not to mention their salafist pets.

But think from a national perspective; don't be a democracy like us, fine. Have your authority or governance model, but clerics? Why them?
Agree with most part of your post bro...but if they like clerics, then what problem do we have. Their country, their wish. Afterall, it's better to be ruled by them than an Italian bar dancer. :disagree:

Last edited:
Agree with most part of your post bro...but if they like clerics, then what problem do we have. Their country, their wish. Afterall, it's better to be ruled by an Italian bar dancer. :disagree:

Which is what he clarified.

I totally agree. Iranians have the right to decide their government the way they want it.

In fact, considering that we have Modi ji as PM, we should look forward to working towards stronger trade ties with Iran.

Israel is the other arm but I am sure that bilaterally, we three can respect each other without hurting one another politically.

Back
Top Bottom