What's new

Leila Hatami: Student group calls for Iranian actress to be flogged following Cannes kiss

Public kissing (considered immodesty) is a floggable offence in Iran. And marrying to a muslim (for a non muslim) is punishable by death.
Its the law thats the problem, not what students demand. May be she should not have kissed (in showbiz kiss the faces do not even touch, lolz)

Public kissing (considered immodesty) is a floggable offence in Iran. And marrying to a muslim (for a non muslim) is punishable by death.
Its the law thats the problem, not what students demand. May be she should not have kissed (in showbiz kiss the faces do not even touch, lolz)
But this happened in France, not Iran. How can Iranian law apply in France?

Also mate , challenge accepted. Middle East in General (though not much of Iran) and Pakistan are too fcked up :lol:

the fact that this is coming from an Indian is laughable. India is much worse than the Middle East. India has more bomb blast than most of the middle east (I assume you mean terrorism when you say 'fucked up').

I was almost chking out for the video till i read that the kiss was on the cheek.......duh.... :disagree:

brain problem

guys you better fvcking back off .....

i've posted nothing but respect to indians brothers and sisters ..... but some are keen in crossing the red lines .

take care of the problems in your own country then come here and spew blah blah .

for heck sure , women are being treated much better here than in india mate :)

Religious people are romantic too. :)

They think since religious people rule that nobody can have relationships. It's actually the opposite, people have healthy relationships with families being aware of them as well.

They haven't been to Iran, they'd be surprised.

dude u serious ?

what channel do u watch out there ?
sorry... I was wrong, the law is if a non muslim man had sex with muslim woman without marriage, the man faces death penalty.
Capital punishment in Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
but the wiki entry might be wrong as the factual accuration of this specific entry is questionable.
Please feel free to show me that its not true.

Religious people are romantic too. :)

They think since religious people rule that nobody can have relationships. It's actually the opposite, people have healthy relationships with families being aware of them as well.

They haven't been to Iran, they'd be surprised.
lolz this kiss is like handshake, no romance involved. :p:

Last edited:
sorry... I was wrong, the law is if a non muslim man had sex with muslim woman without marriage, the man faces death penalty.
but the wiki entry might be wrong as the factual accuration of this specific entry is questionable.
let me corroct u :

if a non-muslim man has sex with a married muslim women , he may face death penalty

this should be verified for a 100% and accusations are not even scrutinized

lolz this kiss is like handshake, no romance involved. :p:

I wasn't referring to this lady but rather about religious political movements in general and people. They're humans too who want spouses to be happy.

I wasn't referring to this lady but rather about religious political movements in general and people. They're humans too who want spouses to be happy.
i dont think anybody is suggesting religious people lead a loveless and emotionless life. :undecided:

i dont think anybody is suggesting religious people lead a loveless and emotionless life. :undecided:

They think they impose restrictions on the society and want to control their love lifes.

actress being flogged sounds something that I might be interested in. Is it for real?

actress being flogged sounds something that I might be interested in. Is it for real?
they wont be flogged publicly, I know you are into BDSM and stuff, but this is not warkable my dear. :tsk:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom