What's new

Legend Hakan Sukur Is Now An Uber Driver in America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old School

Reaction score
Hakan Sukur was an icon of Turkish football in the late 90s and 2000s but after a stint in politics in Turkey he was run out of his home country and is now an Uber driver.
thumbnail

https://www.sportbible.com/football...er-hakan-sukur-is-now-an-uber-driver-20200114

Uber driver who owns a bakery and runs a cafe. Also He plans to open a football academy soon.

The new source of demogogy of the symbol names and opinion leaders of FETO is the living conditions. In my opinion, new entrants to this issue should investigate the global tribute system that this organization calls HIMMET.

Maybe the headquarters in Pensilvaya spends so much money on lobbying in the US that everyone needs extra work, who knows.

Uber driver who owns a bakery and runs a cafe. Also He plans to open a football academy soon.

The new source of demogogy of the symbol names and opinion leaders of FETO is the living conditions. In my opinion, new entrants to this issue should investigate the global tribute system that this organization calls HIMMET.

Maybe the headquarters in Pensilvaya spends so much money on lobbying in the US that everyone needs extra work, who knows.
I was wondering why he didn't get involved with his neighbor LA Galaxy which is the usual destination of all former legends.

Why we have propaganda threads about terrorists(traitors)?
Who cares in what conditions they live?
Maybe he can ask for help from his CLOWN BUDDY kanter

Last edited:
Life is short brother...Do whatever you want to. Enjoy every moment. LMAO

LMAO
The fugitive Hakan , which is living in the United States, declared that he was defrauded by his trusted friends and lost all his accumulated money.

▪️ "You come from Turkey, trying to stay afloat, then you say let's do something with people you trust, then you are eating a well slap from them."
He says: He went to the USA by breaking his children's insurance funds and these money was wasted by some friends he knew from within the organization. He says that he no longer talks to anyone and devotes himself to his children, family. He will probably return as a confessor very soon. Or the top management of the organization will give him money&opportunities so that he does not speak to TR.

You betrayed to our country for them and now they betrayed you. There is nothing you can get angry here, dear Hakan.

The man said many times he is not a Turk but an Albanian.

Who cares about him let him suffer. I have no sympathy for this feto prick.

The man said many times he is not a Turk but an Albanian.

Who cares about him let him suffer. I have no sympathy for this feto prick.
With the collapse of the Balkans, millions of people tried to return to the homeland from the 19th century to the 20th century. Among them, not only Turks, but also Muslims from many nationalities. And there were even some Jewish families.

My family also, 2 generations ago, immigrated from todays Albania too. But our family pedigree is coming from nears of Karaman. In other words, which family is where and where it moved from, is detailed in the Ottoman archives. One of the policies of the state on social order was the Settlement Policy, you know. Most of these documents are open to public, and the rest can be reached by referring to the required places. So, If this person claims to be not Turkish, could be 100% right.

He is a prostitute of Fetö like the other akpeans...
The differences between him and akpeans are
1. He still support Fetö.
2. He lives in USA.
3. He wasn't a corrupt parliamentarian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom