What's new

Legally Kashmir is not an integral part of India: HCBA

Funny, even Pakistan was part of India a few decades back.
More funny is the fact that India was part of Muslim rule for a 1000 yrs.
Pakistan was never part of India..it was part of British India and Muslim India...not the republic of India as it is younger than Pakistan by one day...

Lol if kishmir is Pakistan Thn take if u guts nd I know u don't have enough guts u r jst kid who kashmir kashmir in there breakfast lunch nd dinner, bt u don't have enough guts to take 70 years...
Before throwing around threats, try using proper grammar and spelling.

More funny is the fact that India was part of Muslim rule for a 1000 yrs.
Pakistan was never part of India..it was part of British India and Muslim India...not the republic of India as it is younger than Pakistan by one day...

Pakistan was part of India. Read history books outside your Madrassa syllabus.

india as whole is farce ...

Along with Kashmir ... Manipuri and Nagaland people too dont belong in this farce

Everyone knows that. Even Indians know it.
Obviously we know that P0K and GB are part and parcel of India (you needn't remind us of that) which the Pak Army invaded and occupied illegally in 1947 in Operation Gulmarg.

Question: Why did you invade Kashmir in spite of the Standstill Agreement signed with the Maharaja?? Any answers?

Obviously we know that P0K and GB are part and parcel of India (you needn't remind us of that) which the Pak Army invaded and occupied illegally in 1947 in Operation Gulmarg.

Question: Why did you invade Kashmir in spite of the Standstill Agreement signed with the Maharaja?? Any answers?

Don't you people have any shame ? I mean you are being spat on in Kashmir and being to told to go away , get lost
Have you no homes of your own to go to ?

Point taken.
I was only kidding. I tend to get offended by bad grammar too.

Don't you people have any shame ? I mean you are being spat on in Kashmir and being to told to go away , get lost

If someone enters your house and spits on you and tells you to go away - how would you react? There is a disconnect here - you tend to think of India as an "occupying force". Indians don't see it that way. And till Indians don't see it that way or you cease your parasitic sniveling - the status quo will remain.

You still haven't answered my question dude. Because you have no answer! Just obfuscating it by other issues shows up your guilt! :P

Indians are willing to criticize their own constitution if it ensures protection for their mass murdering oppressive occupation

Back
Top Bottom