What's new

Legally Kashmir is not an integral part of India: HCBA

Ironically HCBA, lawyers and the J & K High court functions according to the Indian constitution and IPC. LOL :p:

More funny is the fact that India was part of Muslim rule for a 1000 yrs.
Pakistan was never part of India..it was part of British India and Muslim India...not the republic of India as it is younger than Pakistan by one day...

Agreed, but almost all of the Muslims of our subcontinent are nothing but offspring's of this so called 1000 years of Murder, rape, forced conversions and tyranny. History is the proof and you will have to accept the fact that the region now know as Afghanistan-Pakistan were the most affected by that. :-(

Pakistan started one day before India. And everyone expect older guy's to be mature enough and progress earlier than youngsters. , "Par tumhari gaadi to reverse gear me chali gayi". LMAO :p:

Once your growth rate and economy was way ahead of India. Look where you stand today ???

My heart bleeds seeing the plight of our Pakistani brothers, generations after generations after generations of them had to and will continue to live under the fact that Kashmir is an integral part of India...and they can't do anything about it. It's really heart wrenching tale of perpetual frustration! :(

My heart bleeds seeing the plight of our Pakistani brothers, generations after generations after generations of them had to and will continue to live under the fact that Kashmir is an integral part of India...and they can't do anything about it. It's really heart wrenching tale of perpetual frustration! :(
Shameless are people whose call a part as their own and still 25% of it is controlled by China and approx similar percentage is Azad!!
we really Pity your all hue and cry!

Back
Top Bottom