indians cant even crack a joke on us:disagree:

True but Pakistan became reality, didn't it? :D

So did Bangladesh... didn't it?

but no one has or give importance to camels here
plz yar joke tou sahi maro
remember tere bin laden
its kukkad and pigeon you should mock pakistan about
indians cant even crack a joke on us:disagree:

But who's cracking jokes here...?? @Areesh can seriously talk to animals...quite privately... You don't believe me? Ask him.

But who's cracking jokes here...?? @Areesh can seriously talk to animals...quite privately... You don't believe me? Ask him.

You can be so "friendly" to animals that you can worship them but we can't even talk to them??

Ziadti hai :lol:

The law is an A$$

Legally China also has no right over South china sea ; Tibet and Xinjiang

True. legally or illegally Kashmir has nothing to do with India.

India is like a curse for Kashmir that has only given pain to them.

hmmm India is not the only curse for Kashmiris. In my opinion many may insult me over this but personally I feel half of Kashmiris in IOK are also responsible for this.

True. legally or illegally Kashmir has nothing to do with India.

India is like a curse for Kashmir that has only given pain to them.

you just exhibited your ignorance of both what is legal and illegal.

meanwhile the Kashmiris are celebrating the Independence Day on August 15th! Jai Bharath!

you just exhibited your ignorance of both what is legal and illegal.

meanwhile the Kashmiris are celebrating the Independence Day on August 15th! Jai Bharath!

I perfectly know both legal and illegal.

And as for celebrations. I can see how much Kashmiris are celebrating India's independence day. :D

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...s-separatists-call-for-protest-march-2974860/

Curfews curfews everywhere. Some celebrations these are. :lol:

hmmm India is not the only curse for Kashmiris. In my opinion many may insult me over this but personally I feel half of Kashmiris in IOK are also responsible for this.

I don't know about others but I agree with you on this too.

As they say. Lamhon ki ghalti ki saza sadiyon daini parhti hai.

‘Being friendly' with someone and ‘worshipping' someone isn't the same thing you know.. You worship your Mohamad, but you aren't err...‘friendly' with him...Right? :D

You are too "friendly" that you worship it.

And no we don't worship Muhammad(PBUH). If you want to attack my religion then at least learn about it.

Or else we all know intellect of you bharatis. Lower than all those cows and monkeys that you worship or are "friendly' with.

But that doesn't negate the existence of Pakistan, does it? If anything, that encourages the possibility of greater Pakistan ahead in the foreseeable future. :D

??

Agar kahat ul rijal uftad, azeshan uns kamgiri
Eke Afghan, doyam Kamboh soyam badzat Kashmiri

But that doesn't negate the existence of Pakistan, does it? If anything, that encourages the possibility of greater Pakistan ahead in the foreseeable future. :D

Similarly.. the existence of Pakistan doesn't negate the existence of India... does it?

Back
Top Bottom