What's new

Legalize cattle smuggling on Bangladesh border: BSF chief

Pakistan have already legalize smuggling from India.

look who is preaching...Low HDI bangladeshis

Dnt bring HDI as you will be ashamed yourself only. Bangladesh is ahead of India in all the sub category of HDI. India is just a backward country. Just wait for some months for the GDP of Bangladesh to be upgraded then it could be even higher then India.

We all know India is a hungry, malnourished and open toilet country. Dnt embarrass yourself more.

Dnt bring HDI as you will be ashamed yourself only. Bangladesh is ahead of India in all the sub category of HDI. India is just a backward country. Just wait for some months for the GDP of Bangladesh to be upgraded then it could be even higher then India.

We all know India is a hungry, malnourished and open toilet country. Dnt embarrass yourself more.

:rofl:
Is this Stupid and Funny thread???

And think about those rich Bangladeshi who washes our toilets here in India

^strange isn't it. the poor indians keep your ruling elite in our dirty pockets :P

And think about those rich Bangladeshi who washes our toilets here in India

Troll fest..

Neighther India nor Bangladesh going to benefit.. only Pakistani def.pk by :pdf:ads.

Fight Bharatis & Bengalis.. fight! :pdf:

Dnt bring HDI as you will be ashamed yourself only.

Bangladesh has Lower HDI than India.

Bangladesh is ahead of India in all the sub category of HDI.

Bangladesh has Lowest HDI in the Islamic World.

India is just a backward country.

A country with selling 20,000 Second Hand Cars running Euro I Standards.

The Main Highway is a Two-Lane Kuccha Road from Capital and Port. :lol:

Just wait for some months for the GDP of Bangladesh to be upgraded then it could be even higher then India.

Majority of Bangladeshi Economy is run on: (Thanks to @MandarK)

Hilsa Fishes

Underwears

Smuggling.

Bangladesh's Largest Export is Manpower.

India is atleast 30 Years+ in any Technology than the Entire Islamic World.

Last edited by a moderator:

Post reported .

Refer post No 1 in link below

http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/116002-topics-banned-pdf.html

6,365 post and counting.. still reporting an offensive post by quoting *(to ensure it an immortal status)

Well, whats wrong is wrong

and whats right is right.

Stick to the rules & be the change you'd like to see.

Thats how I see things.

Well, whats wrong is wrong

and whats right is right.

Stick to the rules & be the change you'd like to see.

Thats how I see things.

Good, but can u comprehend my comment? Why should you Quote the wrong... Do you want it to be remain ever in def.pk?

Good, but can u comprehend my comment? Why should you Quote the wrong... Do you want it to be remain ever in def.pk?

Yes thank you, my comprehension skills are alright.

It must stay for posterity for those who follow to know what was wrong, its for them to emulate it or make their own choices.

Back
Top Bottom