What's new

leaked video - Nawaz sharif getting heart /platelets treatment in UK

What a bunch of unsophisticated fools - they are worth hundreds of millions if not billions of dollars - and their idea of "good food" is KFC or Macdonalds ?????????????????? What am i missing here..
You can take the paindu out of the pind but you can't take paindu out of a paindu...

dont worry. yeh jis nursery ki paidaway hai they have more blood sucking fat ticks ready for us.
100%...the biggest value added good and world class product ever assembled by the total might of our nation state led by the mil-establishment, i.e. compliant sepoys and local enablers of the colonial project at every level.

There is a factory line of colonial servants waiting to take place of the previously deposed one...

Bigger question is, where did he find Halal chicken at KFC in UK ? Since I moved to USA KFC khane ko taras gaya hun :(

Bigger question is, where did he find Halal chicken at KFC in UK ? Since I moved to USA KFC khane ko taras gaya hun :(
There are some halal KFCs in the US. Also, there are Halal fried chicken places all over major American cities. It may not be the Colonel, but can still be finger lick’n good.

I think its a UK branch - clue is the tango cans. Doubt its halal

There are some halal KFCs in the US. Also, there are Halal fried chicken places all over major American cities. It may not be the Colonel, but can still be finger lick’n good.
Any in Tampa ?

Given that these people ate billions in corruption, i doubt if they actually care whether they eat halal……u actually need some conscience fir that…..these ppl don’t have it

The day of judgement will teach em final lesson and destination HELL for infinity

Attachments

• Fn3.jpg
    Fn3.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 23
This cuck did a runner from Pakistan on platelets excuse and his prick of a brother guaranteed he will return in due time.

Should be rotting in jail.

Bro what happened to this forum? Jiss thread par jao wahan naye naye loug aye hue hain aur sab ye hi keh rae hain. Amreeka abbu g yahan ao aur koi nai jung lagao.

Where are all the old folks. Only a handful are left rest are all new people?

oh allah give this guy a heart attack, remove this fat blood sucker tick from our lives.
Hey man long time. How is your mangetar and dangar rishtedars lmao 😂😂

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom