What's new

Guess who managed the platelets of Nawaz Sharif ?

Nawaz never had any medication in the UK, no treatment, no visit to any hospital at all. When the courts asked him to submit his report, he had none.

Is Imran Khan to blame for Nawaz's lying to the nation?

Nawaz refused to even portray himself as sick when he was leaving Pakistan. If Shehbaz could have been stopped at airport why didn't Imran Khan stop Nawaz Sharif at airport??

It was Imran Khan's plan.

Mian Nawaz Sharif with his mentor in 80's....

1666381627844.png

I have posted somewhere back in June 2019 when Momin Agha (blue eyed bureaucrat of sharif family) was appointed health secretary and within weeks Mian Sahab fell sick and we know the rest, he was the one who managed everything.

P.S: He is one of the most corrupt people I have ever met and he openly claims it as well calling it his divine right, according to him he is the government and his job is to serve the sharif family not public at large.

He should be hanged

Nawaz refused to even portray himself as sick when he was leaving Pakistan. If Shehbaz could have been stopped at airport why didn't Imran Khan stop Nawaz Sharif at airport??

yes Imran told him to fake his illness so he can let him go to London.
Shehbaz couldn’t go because he was actually sick and didn’t ask imrans permission.

$125 million 😂😂 post krny se dosro ki nahi pehly apni izzat ka he khayal rakh lety.

yes Imran told him to fake his illness so he can let him go to London.
Shehbaz couldn’t go because he was actually sick and didn’t ask imrans permission.

He was in jail, it was Imran Khan government who told to family of NS about illness, its Minister for Health shifted him to hospital and used to tell us that local doctors are afraid to treat him, he can die.

Imran Khan cabinet granted special approval for Nawaz Sharif, who even refused to stage a drama while going abroad.

I'm so happy I got the chance to meet someone like you. It was enjoyable to hear your thoughts. I'll let you use your brilliant reasoning and mind to play. I hope you enjoy yourself and gain something from your thinking.

I'm so happy I got the chance to meet someone like you. It was enjoyable to hear your thoughts. I'll let you use your brilliant reasoning and mind to play. I hope you enjoy yourself and gain something from your thinking.
You are legend

Well, they know everything but deny ... Nawaz always rescued by Arabi ....don't know why.

Well, they know everything but deny ... Nawaz always rescued by Arabi ....don't know why.

Nawaz had Arab support because he was the Sunni option when there was a two-party system in Pakistan. Nawaz also has Ahl-e-Hadis' support because Sajid Mir is still a senator for the PMLN despite having no political influence or contribution.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom