What's new

leaked video - Nawaz sharif getting heart /platelets treatment in UK

Bigger question is, where did he find Halal chicken at KFC in UK ? Since I moved to USA KFC khane ko taras gaya hun :(

Yes there are halaal KFCs in U.K. in the major cities .
New York also has halal KFCs also I don’t know about the rest of the US

th

Nawaz Sharif's Doctor

These creatures would not die before everything is extracted from them, via physical abuse and torture.

That's just around the corner, things should shape up in not more than a few months.

Is KFC even halal in Uk?
Nvm no point in asking. Since when did these guys care about halal or haram.

There are loads of Halal KFCs in the UK - I had some for lunch today ... but i ain't no billionaire - so it was fair game ...

There are loads of Halal western food outlets in the UK.

I seriously doubt any KFC in London is halal. Where are those brown nosers to defend their master?

Watching this Fatman eating fried chicken as got me hungry. I think I will pay a visit to Texas Chicken and Burgers

Yes there are halaal KFCs in U.K. in the major cities .
New York also has halal KFCs also I don’t know about the rest of the US
I heard there are in Houston, but that's about it. I had Karachi broast in a place close to Atlanta, was very good not gonna lie.

That is what i was thinking in morning. But dared not to ask the question.
I got you, I have my doubts that people like Nawaz actually care about Haram or Halal, I met many Pakistani's who eat Chicken from non Halal restaurants, The research I did that is not halal if the chicken is not slaughtered with Islamic way but some just eat it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom