What's new

Leaked: RAW is planning attacks in Kashmir

I can't see any quality discussion in here-no problem. However, at least you all can avoid in attacking countries and religion of one another. So,I have marked 0 members as candidates in this thread.Also,a poster was questioning over forum credibility and one of our respectable senior professional was invited. Listen people you can debate over this issue and ask for references but mocking our admin's efforts to maintain credibility and discipline is not laughable.
Regards
When this thread is about such baseless arguments and proofs,, what quality discussion is going to happen here. And baout PDF credibility,, i would say this honestly , PDF is very well managed where ,Kudos to Mods here :tup::tup:," most( of it 99.99%) is unbiased

@Cortana

History repeats itself. Lot of the incidents in East Pakistan of violence in Pakistan Army Uniforms by the Indians comes to mind. Those incidents were successful in setting the problems between East and West Pakistanis.

India was involved in all of that .... and now is the turn of india ... we would divide india in many halfs and build a greater Bangladesh ......... Bangladesh was separated by Pakistan all because of India ....

When this thread is about such baseless arguments and proofs,, what quality discussion is going to happen here. And baout PDF credibility,, i would say this honestly , PDF is very well managed where ,Kudos to Mods here :tup::tup:," most( of it 99.99%) is unbiased

Dont cry like a little baby when you are exposed here ............be a man and grow up ....

@Cortana

History repeats itself. Lot of the incidents in East Pakistan of violence in Pakistan Army Uniforms by the Indians comes to mind. Those incidents were successful in setting the problems between East and West Pakistanis.
@Crotana
India was involved in all of that .... and now is the turn of india ... we would divide india in many halfs and build a greater Bangladesh ......... Bangladesh was separated by Pakistan all because of India ....
Taliban-RAW nexus is still doing that and on several occasions Terrorists have used Pakistan Army uniforms and police uniforms to gain entry to places to kill civilians and military personnel. This terrorist strategy was first used by India in East Pakistan.

Dont cry like a little baby when you are exposed here ............be a man and grow up ....
As a newbie here ,, Yes i have to grow here,, :angel::angel::angel:, i really like your efforts here to PDF, but I think u should have shown some grown up side of u too,,,,

@Crotana

Taliban-RAW nexus is still doing that and on several occasions Terrorists have used Pakistan Army uniforms and police uniforms to gain entry to places to kill civilians and military personnel. This terrorist strategy was first used by India in East Pakistan.

That is true they would blame it now on Pakistan we know here and the local people here knows that the Indians cam here rape people and they wore the uniform of Pakistan army...... no Muslim army can do that .. it can only be done by Indians ...

and for proof you know how Indians army is raping now its own women ....

I can't see any quality discussion in here-no problem. However, at least you all can avoid in attacking countries and religion of one another. So,I have marked 0 members as candidates in this thread.Also,a poster was questioning over forum credibility and one of our respectable senior professional was invited. Listen people you can debate over this issue and ask for references but mocking our admin's efforts to maintain credibility and discipline is not laughable.
Regards
Sir! people these days are resorting to personal attacks more often which should also not be encouraged whatsoever and apart from that i have seen many people over here who if dont agree with POV of their counter parts then they either starts trolling (in order to make sure that thread gets destroyed) or starts insulting member, religion and his/her country, which is obviously not good for the debates.

@Cortana
When I was junior member in here, I learnt a lot of things with my seniors. A successful post always consist of:
-Claim
-Evidence ie authentic references
-Logic
-Your interpretations

I personally have enjoyed argument with Indians over many hot topics, but with references and evidences, and applied logic where it was necessary.I suggest you to take a look at other posters (title holders) and observe the art of debate.Instead of adopting approach of exposing RAW/ISI/JEW/ISRAEL/PAKISTAN etc I suggest to make a diagnostic approach and invite audience from both sides to participate.It will be fun and learning plate form for all of us.Those who are trolling have no idea that how they are seen by management. They are literally pathetic and pain in our neck and are considered as jokers.
I welcome you my Bangladeshi brother. Bangla is still in our hearts and still a part of our soul.
Regards

@Cortana
When I was junior member in here, I learnt a lot of things with my seniors. A successful post always consist of:
-Claim
-Evidence ie authentic references
-Logic
-Your interpretations

I personally have enjoyed argument with Indians over many hot topics, but with references and evidences, and applied logic where it was necessary.I suggest you to take a look at other posters (title holders) and observe the art of debate.Instead of adopting approach of exposing RAW/ISI/JEW/ISRAEL/PAKISTAN etc I suggest to make a diagnostic approach and invite audience from both sides to participate.It will be fun and learning plate form for all of us.Those who are trolling have no idea that how they are seen by management. They are literally pathetic and pain in our neck and are considered as jokers.
I welcome you my Bangladeshi brother. Bangla is still in our hearts and still a part of our soul.
Regards

Thanx for the Appreciation sir .... you have noted just in this thread many of the Indians abused me ... but i have not abused any one of them .. they never come to the topic if they would ask me to show my source i would have showed them but what they do is abuse the thread marker i have always shown the source in any thread that i make but what ever you do even if you put the source they would abuse you ......
I appreciate you sir and i would take your consideration next time ....

Regards
Slav Defense is always the best answer to Queen's Gambit. But sicilian is also good.

Slav Defense is always the best answer to Queen's Gambit. But sicilian is also good.
You just don't know what you said-you just don't. Believe me,few days back.. Ah will tell you some other day :lol:

According to wikipedia, RAW is headed by a Secretary who is titled Secretary (Research). All his deputies are Addl.secretaries. There is no Secretary (Operations); and according to google, Vikram Bhattacharya (no "i") is a mildly followed twitter type 'policy analyst/cartoonist' type. He will be very thankful to @Cortana for making him a Secretary(Research) in RAW.

According to wikipedia, RAW is headed by a Secretary who is titled Secretary (Research). All his deputies are Addl.secretaries. There is no Secretary (Operations); and according to google, Vikram Bhattacharya (no "i") is a mildly followed twitter type 'policy analyst/cartoonist' type. He will be very thankful to @Cortana for making him a Secretary(Research) in RAW.

and Wikipedia is authority over everything that it would know the inside working of Raw i can show you pathetic information all there in Wikipedia ... it is never authentic always ....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom