What's new

Leaked: RAW is planning attacks in Kashmir

Back to home after all the tensions of Office life and switching PDF for a comedy cum laughing theraphy on PDF..

C'mon mods, Cortana is usefull in creating revenue for PDF. He can give tough competition to "Comedy Nights with Kapil" :D

good, you must raise this issue in EU.
I fear EU and US politicians consider the India-Pakistan-Kashmir conflict "too well contained" :(
But you're right and i'll be looking for ways to get EU and US diplomatic pressure in action..

Bro there is many error in your code, one of the corrected error.
Also if that is Java you can't check condition inside method parameter.
:P
I knew somebody(esp Indian) to point it out,,, but the Language used in development is HATE Language :D

He is from the bangladesh where dailymotion is used cause youtube is banned... :woot: :rofl:
m Freedom fighter basically ...............sooner than later i will take sanyas..

:cheers:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: @Cortana you are famous bro:rofl::rofl:
:hitwall::hitwall:

Ask no questions to a Bangladeshi for if you do you shall be flooded with " I have been told " or " I have heard" type replies !
i am working on the mission of Greater Bangladesh Sooner we will divide india in a half and get a greater bangladesh

m Freedom fighter basically ...............sooner than later i will take sanyas..
We will miss a great Keyboard Warrior,, huuh these times r precious ,, what will happen to PDF,,

I can't see any quality discussion in here-no problem. However, at least you all can avoid in attacking countries and religion of one another. So,I have marked 0 members as candidates in this thread.Also,a poster was questioning over forum credibility and one of our respectable senior professional was invited. Listen people you can debate over this issue and ask for references but mocking our admin's efforts to maintain credibility and discipline is not laughable.
Regards

I can't see any quality discussion in here-no problem. However, at least you all can avoid in attacking countries and religion of one another. So,I have marked 0 members as candidates in this thread.Also,a poster was questioning over forum credibility and one of our respectable senior professional was invited. Listen people you can debate over this issue and ask for references but mocking our admin's efforts to maintain credibility and discipline is not laughable.
Regards

Truth is always Painful my friend ..... to whom you are talking ....... Indian government is a terrorist and they are using Terrorism as a state tool ...... they would never come to the topic all they do is abuse they are good at that .. coz they have learned abusing from their parents ... so i wont blame them .... believe me i have exposed the hell out of them .. and they cry here like little babies most of them abuse me and the rest would say you are troll that is all the do ... they are senseless people .... and i coming days i will expose them more .....INSHALLAH.....

All of the fake encounters to kill Kashmiri activists are all done by Indian Forces.

RAW is Terrorist organization .........Most recently we have seen how Srilanka spelled them out of their country ... they should be ashamed of themselves ............

This latter is Issued by RAW ................they would conduct Terrorist Activity in Kashmir and blame it on Pakistan ......

10957420_331491643725289_956181153_n.jpg
@Cortana

History repeats itself. Lot of the incidents in East Pakistan of violence in Pakistan Army Uniforms by the Indians comes to mind. Those incidents were successful in setting the problems between East and West Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom