What's new

Leaked call of Altaf Hussain !!!

i hear he saying someone pig i think, can someone transcript it?

SORRY MY FAULT I POSTED WRONG VIDEO FROM DAILYMOTION. Watch video posted on twitter. He is telling to get together nazriyati old members and ask them if they want province or country

Well well well It's all unfolding now pic.twitter.com/A2wBIlXMVA

Here is video

Apna Ilaj karwa Bhai Ya IK ki tarah be Ilaj ho?

i hear he saying someone pig i think, can someone transcript it?
" iss baat ko phelaiye( spread ) sathion mein ( nazrayati sathion mein ) mein ke Ab Suba Chahiye ya Watan " this is an very old clip from one of his speech " telephonic Khitab " not a personal call to some random infamous supporters of group.
His all speechs are well recorded by agencies and listened every where Not a leaked special.

Apna Ilaj karwa Bhai Ya IK ki tarah be Ilaj ho?

" iss baat ko phelaiye( spread ) sathion mein ( nazrayati sathion mein ) mein ke Ab Suba Chahiye ya Watan " this is an very old clip from one of his speech " telephonic Khitab " not a personal call to some random infamous supporters of group.
His all speechs are well recorded by agencies and listened every where Not a leaked special.

Ilaj tu tera jaise ka hone wala hee....Only mental case like u who can listen to his speeches for hours

This video is from South Africa according to Haroon Rasheed and not well documented has u want every one to believe.

leaked call?
more like a leaked video by some stupid insider who will get other innocent people in this gathering in trouble.
what sick fun is that to see a crippled and sick man having difficulty in doing what normal healthy people take for granted.
its a humbling video rather than funny.

remember Imran Khan fell from stage during election and despite some serious back injuries he recovered Al-Hamdolillah but he could have been crippled more than what Altaf is.

the more we taunt and mock our Urdu speaking brothers and sisters and force them to give up Altaf .. they will embrace him even more. they made their mark and standing through him right way or wrong way but this was the only way to get themselves powers against the racist, brutal and intolerant Sindhi feudal lords who would rather see thousands of their sindhi haris drown in floods. when it comes to safeguarding their factories etc.. they will break the flood defenses to let hundreds of villages drown . the culprits in MQM will pay for their sins but lets not antagonize a community.
The best , super , balanced post ever seen on the issue of MQM, & AH × PTI .
& aprently PTI & IMRAN has no party policy on Karachi or even to sindh ?
They keep follow , the decades old & rejected agenda of JI in sindh , Karachi , kpk ?
For some how , its working in KPK for a while but in Karachi , its became the fuel to MQM,s dying popularity at some point in the past , when peoples of Karachi , were fed up with their stupid policy , joining & getting out of wadera shahi govt of PPP?
But now , MQM is the party fighting a political war against all of them ?
It makes MQM popular , & as rangers operation , cutted down only for Karachi , MQM bound to win more ?
PTI has none of any political doctors club in its ranks , & is solely dependent on IMRAN s poster , tarrin,s & shah jee money to move on in politics ?

I'm feeling , shocking wave of incidents soon if this partial behaviour against Karachi peoples not stopped soon ?

Last edited:
Ilaj tu tera jaise ka hone wala hee....Only mental case like u who can listen to his speeches for hours

This video is from South Africa according to Haroon Rasheed and not well documented has u want every one to believe.

Haroon Rasheed? Are you serious taking these lafafa jounlist seriously? They are all joker for me I could laugh on them coz they so funny in their analysis and bogus informations and predictions. Lage raho munna Bhai:coffee:

MQM's call for province i support, if they think about another country they can go to hell, born in Pakistan, raised in Pakistan and will die here

MQM's call for province i support, if they think about another country they can go to hell, born in Pakistan, raised in Pakistan and will die here

Despite PTI isn't supporting new province I am and not only Sindh should be many more provinces in all Pakistan. And that's best way to fight against politicians holding Pakistan hostage

Haroon Rasheed? Are you serious taking these lafafa jounlist seriously? They are all joker for me I could laugh on them coz they so funny in their analysis and bogus informations and predictions. Lage raho munna Bhai:coffee:

Ya don't talk about topic but kill messenger...

The best , super , balanced post ever seen on the issue of MQM, & AH × PTI .
& aprently PTI & IMRAN has no party policy on Karachi or even to sindh ?
They keep follow , the decades old & rejected agenda of JI in sindh , Karachi , kpk ?
For some how , its working in KPK for a while but in Karachi , its became the fuel to MQM,s dying popularity at some point in the past , when peoples of Karachi , were fed up with their stupid policy , joining & getting out of wadera shahi govt of PPP?
But now , MQM is the party fighting a political war against all of them ?
It makes MQM popular , & as rangers operation , cutted down only for Karachi , MQM bound to win more ?
PTI has none of any political doctors club in its ranks , & is solely dependent on IMRAN s poster , tarrin,s & shah jee money to move on in politics ?

I'm feeling , shocking wave of incidents soon if this partial behaviour against Karachi peoples not stopped soon ?
listen to Dr Shahid Masood my sentiments are expressed much better by him re duplicity of Sindh govt. and calling Rangers operation a karachi (not Sindh operation).
to be fair, people that were caught with MQM tag were those that were dismissed and despised by MQM most of the Lyari gang, TTP, Sipah Sahabah etc had nothing to do with MQM so just wanted to show that regardless of some bad publicity... Rangers hit the bad guys mostly.

PTI needs to act better for its sake (not just MQM) on MQM part, joining / cooperating with Rangers can go a long way in restoring peace and bringing the lights and joys of Musharraf era when we had Mustafa kamal.
it wasnt perfect but it was way better in the recently history.

you know I criticise MQM as I do PTI , jamat Harami sorry Islami , Noora League and Zardari party .. not due to personal hatred but what I see or perceive as bad. on side note I support karachi as a separate province

listen to Dr Shahid Masood my sentiments are expressed much better by him re duplicity of Sindh govt. and calling Rangers operation a karachi (not Sindh operation).
to be fair, people that were caught with MQM tag were those that were dismissed and despised by MQM most of the Lyari gang, TTP, Sipah Sahabah etc had nothing to do with MQM so just wanted to show that regardless of some bad publicity... Rangers hit the bad guys mostly.

PTI needs to act better for its sake (not just MQM) on MQM part, joining / cooperating with Rangers can go a long way in restoring peace and bringing the lights and joys of Musharraf era when we had Mustafa kamal.
it wasnt perfect but it was way better in the recently history.

you know I criticise MQM as I do PTI , jamat Harami sorry Islami , Noora League and Zardari party .. not due to personal hatred but what I see or perceive as bad. on side note I support karachi as a separate province

Please watch it !
Its far better & balance report on MQM.

As a patriot you have full rights to criticise every political party , cause they never brought anything good to the country ?
& the best solution to get rid of that criminal mafia is , more provinces not just only Karachi ?
& a grand Marshall revolution with the rotation in its command ,would be the answer of most the question marks of the past decades like kalabagh dam ?
Stupidly , most of the un Karachi bassed parties often use MQM as their punching bag to get short time popularity ,instead it makes them more irrelevant to Karachi ?

Most of them use JI ,s decade old anti-MQM takber media stuff , as a media tool agaianst MQM?
Which really is the key reason ,why MQM get back its downing popularity again & again ?
I hope you have seen the latest of the failed IB planed elections report , which not only makes MQM politically stronger ,but its voter,s strong dislikness of the federal secret agencies dirty work in Karachi ?
Its very dangerous politically motivated plan ,in which PPP & PML n both are involved ?
I wish , this plan & its croupt conspirators & their installed head of IB ,will never get any success at any level but , right now they are wining by , letting peoples of Karachi feel standing alone with MQM ?
Personally , I feel that Dr , shahid gets carried away most of the times , cause he lacks concentration at any subject ?
Even if his female host , ask him about west , his answer always come in the shape of east ?
All what he does , is to get few , useless reports from the office of MI , then break them into pieces ?
He is just a inch better then zaid hammid & that's all ?
But sometimes , he give good breaking news ?
If in coming future PTI didn't gets out of the JI,s sophisticated web ,I'm sure it is about to be lost in the pages of history ?
Just like asghar khan shb ,s tehrik e istaqlal ?
Keep up the good work , destroy damocrazy , & stand with the weaker ones , we are going to win forever ?
I don't have any personal political likeness of any political paty, but for onwards rangers has learn & make good investigations , without giving fazool statements against any one ?
They have done a good job , they need to bring more transparency in their process so kill that , political instrument often used against them , by clean investigations & procecutions ?
Which they are lacking in Karachi ?
MQM can't go further against wadera dominated PPP cause , they can use their paid & croupt police force anytime they want & then there would be no one to defend them anywhere around ?
I belive they will be moving the courts against the stupid LB system but they can't fight without any moral , financial , political support against a brutal croupt mafia , of PPP & PMLn ?
They been pushed back towards the wall , with their hands tied down ?
General zia ul haq often been criticised by lot of so called geniuses in.Pakistan ?
But the best political move he did , was to support MQM in urban sindh , which still pretty much is out of waders shahi,s reach to black mail the federation ?

Last edited:
Video was leaked by Ali Zaidi PTI president of Karachi

Wondering why isnt any media showing this video ?

SORRY MY FAULT I POSTED WRONG VIDEO FROM DAILYMOTION. Watch video posted on twitter. He is telling to get together nazriyati old members and ask them if they want province or country

Who is Altaf hussian and why we all are discussing him and wasting our time?

Back
Top Bottom