What's new

Leaked audio: Telephonic conversation between Arif Alvi & Imran Khan after PTV attack

So here, in this video IK is openly praising the attack on PTV, yet he parades himself around decrying violent activities of other Political parties. Oh look, another hypcorite exposed. Yay kaunsa naya pakistan bana yay ga? He's just like all the others.

When people are desperate, they will go for anyone that promises them the world...

We ( Pakistani's ) will always remain Desperate unless we learn our lesson , be it Khan or Nawaz or bhutto , who ever deliver to Public stay in power and who dont must be kicked out

So here, in this video IK is openly praising the attack on PTV, yet he parades himself around decrying violent activities of other Political parties. Oh look, another hypcorite exposed. Yay kaunsa naya pakistan bana yay ga? He's just like all the others.

Send me PM or tag/quote me anywhere if a cleanup operation is started against Imran Khan's party for their involvement in inciting people for violence, damaging Govt property, openly encouraging civil disobedience, bringing a virtual siege to capital city and as well as causing irreparable damage to the economy, image of Pakistan. But yet nothing will happen to him and we all know why.

We ( Pakistani's ) will always remain Desperate unless we learn our lesson , be it Khan or Nawaz or bhutto , who ever deliver to Public stay in power and who dont must be kicked out

Bhai these people will never learn. "Aaj bhi Bhutto zinda hai"...if you know what i mean.;)

Send me PM or tag/quote me anywhere if a cleanup operation is started against Imran Khan's party for their involvement in inciting people for violence, damaging Govt property, openly encouraging civil disobedience, bringing a virtual siege to capital city and as well as causing irreparable damage to the economy, image of Pakistan. But yet nothing will happen to him and we all know why.

No, those things don't happen to the elite politicians, IK is well known to have family relations in the top tiers of Pak establishment. Kuch nahi hoga, except these double standards in justice will destroy Pakistan. Our establishment has learnt nothing from 1971. Such a shame..

Bhai these people will never learn. "Aaj bhi Bhutto zinda hai"...if you know what i mean.;)

Bhutto tu Kal bhi zinda tha, lakin Thaar mai jo bache maray , woh ab zinda nai hai ..

back on topic... No PTI tiger detected so far ... completely out of thread :D

By know PTI might be planning to came out with another Bubble to overshadow this situation so you will see Imran Khan in Action with another Jalsa or some Sweeping Statement to create another Debate to avoid this one.

Khan think he is smart but unfortunately he is not , he will be used and throw away by the master Politicians like Zardari and Nawaz

Bhutto tu Kal bhi zinda tha, lakin Thaar mai jo bache maray , woh ab zinda nai hai ..

back on topic... No PTI tiger detected so far ... completely out of thread :D

Woh becharay Kiya karein, jub tiger hee nakli nikla to defend kahan se karein gaei:rofl:

Woh becharay Kiya karein, jub tiger hee nakli nikla to defend kahan se karein gaei:rofl:

raisani-app-543.jpg

dekh bhai Tiger , Tiger hota hai , Aasli ho yaa nakli :rofl::rofl:

Khan think he is smart but unfortunately he is not , he will be used and throw away by the master Politicians like Zardari and Nawaz
He is already used here as PMLN has lured him to NA 246 Elections where his chances are quite Minimum to even Challenge MQM and when he lose they would started saying that we dont need Judicial Commission because Current outcome of NA 246 Polling suggest that Elections were Free and Fair.

He is already used here as PMLN has lured him to NA 246 Elections where his chances are quite Minimum to even Challenge MQM and when he lose they would started saying that we dont need Judicial Commission because Current outcome of NA 246 Polling suggest that Elections were Free and Fair.

well at least this will make sure that we have Nawaz as PM , for another 3 years ...

well at least this will make sure that we have Nawaz as PM , for another 3 years ...
Of course it would but What else is the Available Option here other than that?Should MQM Boycott Elections and concede Defeat?MQM is like fighting for Survival here now the best solution is for PTI to Boycott the by Election and try their Judicial Commission related Politics again so that things could move quickly regarding Judicial Commission because this whole NA 246 would be nothing but a big Distraction for him rather then presenting any Positive Outcome for their Judicial Commission related issue.

Back
Top Bottom