What's new

Leaked audio: Telephonic conversation between Arif Alvi & Imran Khan after PTV attack

Hypocrisy in what way? PTI has a soft corner for MQM minus Altaf. It isn't misleading the masses by promising to drag Zardari on the streets of Lahore and then hosting a lavish dinner in his honor. How does this strengthen the FIR? Just because he approved of the attack does not mean he ordered it. The telephone conversation proves that he didn't plan it. If Nawaz could become PM after attacking the Supreme Court, I don't see how a court can touch Imran Khan based on this tape. ;)

IK initially denied that he didn't ordered to attack and his workers were not involved in this attack ... Now he is feeling pleasure while he got news about attack and hypocrisy proves .............
You will see in coming days ... Lets wait :agree:

Alleged telephone conversation of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan and ex secretary general of party Arif Alvi post-PTV attack during D-Chowk sit-in has surfaced on Friday.

In the audio tape, Alvi tells Khan that the party workers have entered Pakistan Television (PTV). However, Khan instructs Alvi to maintain pressure on the government in order to get Prime Minister (PM) Nawaz Sharif to resign and dissolve the assembly.

Earlier, PTI workers had stormed PTV headquarters in Islamabad on September 1 2014 as the demonstration of protest turned violent.

Read about breach of PTV premises here: PTV goes off-air

Alvi has tweeted regarding the controversy stating that he had resigned from a National Assembly (NA) committee because a huge file of telephone records was presented for probe. Another tweet states that he is a stickler for privacy. He further states that different conversations have been merged together to form a controversial statement.

Also read: PTI s Imran Ismail denounces recording of politicians phone calls

Imran Khan-Arif Alvi alleged phone conversation post-PTV attack surfaces   Pakistan   Dunya News.png

Imran Khan-Arif Alvi alleged phone conversation post-PTV attack surfaces | Pakistan | Dunya News

Alleged telephone conversation of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan and ex secretary general of party Arif Alvi post-PTV attack during D-Chowk sit-in has surfaced on Friday.

In the audio tape, Alvi tells Khan that the party workers have entered Pakistan Television (PTV). However, Khan instructs Alvi to maintain pressure on the government in order to get Prime Minister (PM) Nawaz Sharif to resign and dissolve the assembly.

Earlier, PTI workers had stormed PTV headquarters in Islamabad on September 1 2014 as the demonstration of protest turned violent.

Read about breach of PTV premises here: PTV goes off-air

Alvi has tweeted regarding the controversy stating that he had resigned from a National Assembly (NA) committee because a huge file of telephone records was presented for probe. Another tweet states that he is a stickler for privacy. He further states that different conversations have been merged together to form a controversial statement.

Also read: PTI s Imran Ismail denounces recording of politicians phone calls

View attachment 208049

Imran Khan-Arif Alvi alleged phone conversation post-PTV attack surfaces | Pakistan | Dunya News

Chacha buri tarah bigra hua hai iss audio recording par :rofl:

So did the government do something they are not authorized to do.Not surprised.Secondly,timing of this release is significant,what did they want to gain from this.Is this edited,manipulated in any sort. Agencies are being used for politicians personal gains ,and on the other hand terrorist who need this sort of attention are not taken care of.I'm waiting for IK s response on this, @Jazzbot ,@Pomegranate ,@syedali73 , @Green Arrow , @DESERT FIGHTER ,initial thoughts on this ?

Khawaja Sahi face the heat don't try to derail thread;) ap logon mein hosla bilkul nahi, MQM saga not going anywhere soon Waite for next episode and comment on subject please.

Lol what? This call doesn't prove anything sahib..does this prove IK was behind the PTV attack? he was inviting all parties to join PTI dharna at that point..but they refused.. as i said its a lame attempt to drag MQM out of the limelight..its common knowledge that their calls were being tapped by PML-N during that fierce battle...i wouldn't be surprised if more conversations were leaked..

So did the government do something they are not authorized to do.Not surprised.Secondly,timing of this release is significant,what did they want to gain from this.Is this edited,manipulated in any sort. Agencies are being used for politicians personal gains ,and on the other hand terrorist who need this sort of attention are not taken care of.I'm waiting for IK s response on this, @Jazzbot ,@Pomegranate ,@syedali73 , @Green Arrow , @DESERT FIGHTER ,initial thoughts on this ?

Nawaz Sharif is very chilatter baas politician ... He gave assurance to IK that he will eliminate MQM and Karachi will become IK's property ... That's why IK had reached with him on agreement ... But NS will never ever like to make another MQM to anyone ... So he threw his trump card now ............

Government ka koi taluq nahin :angel:

1.who recorded it
2 who released it
3 what r the motives of release.
4 Nawaz gains nothing from it then who eill benefit.

Lol what? This call doesn't prove anything sahib..does this prove IK was behind the PTV attack? he was inviting all parties to join PTI dharna at that point..but they refused.. as i said its a lame attempt to drag MQM out of the limelight..its common knowledge that their calls were being tapped by PML-N during that fierce battle...i wouldn't be surprised if more conversations were leaked..
Pak Politics is a dirty game:agree: I didn't say IK's order was behind PTV attack but that's prove ptians were involve which most of you guys denies, second, he seek help by MQM when he needed and after that he reach his on low and cheap politics. Well play Nawaze well play

Pak Politics is a dirty game:agree: I didn't say IK's order was behind PTV attack but that's prove ptians were involve which most of you guys denies, second, he seek help by MQM when he needed and after that he reach his on low and cheap politics. Well play Nawaze well play

He didn't seek help from MQM..he invited all parties back then its no secret also..as this call was tapped i wouldn't rule out mixing different conversations into one to put a bad image of IK..as much as this call was genuine i cannot rule that out :) being spied on by the govt. mafia is not a very good thing to rely on when it comes to authenticity.

Back
Top Bottom