What's new

Lca Tejas SP1 - SP10 in pictures

Any of you follow Vishnu Som of NDTV? Please follow him on twitter to know more about Rafale scam or a scam that didn't take place and He is a NDTV reporter. The report is neutral as per my thinking.

According to him, the main offset in the rafale deal is making the Kaveri Engine airworthy. I think the Russians and Americans and Europeans are worry about the Kaveri Engine becoming succesful. Not LCA. Once it is done and my expection is before 2019 we may see a TD fitted with Kaveri. If it is a success, world will loose a big market.

Any of you follow Vishnu Som of NDTV? Please follow him on twitter to know more about Rafale scam or a scam that didn't take place and He is a NDTV reporter. The report is neutral as per my thinking.

According to him, the main offset in the rafale deal is making the Kaveri Engine airworthy. I think the Russians and Americans and Europeans are worry about the Kaveri Engine becoming succesful. Not LCA. Once it is done and my expection is before 2019 we may see a TD fitted with Kaveri. If it is a success, world will loose a big market.
It's not just according to him. Kaveri is a part of offsets. But the issue is the execution.

The existing Kaveri has already been certified airworthy by the French. So,
1. Is that it? Billions worth of work to certify an existing engine?
2. If further work is to be done, will it be a Snecma core inside Kaveri? In that case, ToT will be the usual hogwash and we'll stay dependent.

There's virtually no scam in the price of Rafale. Maybe a few millions here and there, but that's a usual part of all deals, although not desirable. The "scam" lies in offsets. A mix of cronyism and kickbacks towards both sides. Sadly, that's also just usual business.

Mark my word there will not only 36 more Rafael's instead it will be 126 Rafael's unless US scuttle it with sweetest offer of F-35s.

unless IAF not wish to procure more Su-30MKIs i believe 40 nos Su-35s are might be brought.

EF and Rafale are almost done... since Su35 does not provide any major edge over MKIs it was never in race...

40 Su-30MKIs will be equipped with latest technology and would be ready to carry Brahmos missile... This deal was done for following reasons:

1. To keep Russians happy
2. Upgrading the old MKIs to carry Brahmos was almost equally expansive as buying a new jet
3. To buy some of the next gen armaments which have been developed for Su57

My understanding is the air chefs want more rafales. They love the plane

They will then happily come-on board for mark two tejas and the initial one a .

I still expect a order for pak fa of three squadrons to replace mig 29.in 2025/2027

Never underestimate the power of changing geopolitical situation... nobody in its wildest dreams could have said that we will be buying Stuff from US in late 90s...

We might buy a F35 or Su37... we might develop one at home... who knows better than time...

Tejas one will replace bison mig21,by 2027
Tejas two will replace jags and mirages starting 2030

Bulls eye...

@thesolar65 @KapitaanAli

Atleast three of the CAD design of Tejas mk2 are based on kaveri engine...

EF and Rafale are almost done... since Su35 does not provide any major edge over MKIs it was never in race...

40 Su-30MKIs will be equipped with latest technology and would be ready to carry Brahmos missile... This deal was done for following reasons:

1. To keep Russians happy
2. Upgrading the old MKIs to carry Brahmos was almost equally expansive as buying a new jet
3. To buy some of the next gen armaments which have been developed for Su57

@thesolar65 @KapitaanAli

Atleast three of the CAD design of Tejas mk2 are based on kaveri engine...

IAF needs 40 of Sukhoi kept as its strategic asset instead of modifying Su-30MKIs it can buy outright Su-35s which will fulfill strategic role and no need to alter current status of existing Su-30MKI inductions or upgradation.

Indians arguing over a obsolete aircraft :omghaha:
You really have some comprehension issue... there is a difference between discussion and argument... and trolling is completely different and unpredictable...

if this thread warrants to be moved to stupid & funny section, show any better quality thread in PDF.

And you should be moved to a mental Asylum...
Jaha dekho Wahi chuitye bhare pade h

We are not arguing over tejas we are celebrating its arrival a IndengioIus ffourth generation fighter.

You really have some comprehension issue... there is a difference between discussion and argument... and trolling is completely different and unpredictable...

I don't understand why you guys even reply them

there are few sane reporters are there who know thinks better than those unnecessarly shout.

Vishnu Som is well know NDTV reporter very good at Defense reporting and his knowledge on defense related issues are have depths.

Kaveri is one of the highlight of Rafael deal, Nuclear Submarine tech is another area of cooperation alongwith ISROs Chandrayan programme.

Kaveri is not before 2021 as there are few things are to be sorted out like changes in designs.

I don't understand why you guys even reply them

there are few sane reporters are there who know thinks better than those unnecessarly shout.

Vishnu Som is well know NDTV reporter very good at Defense reporting and his knowledge on defense related issues are have depths.

Kaveri is one of the highlight of Rafael deal, Nuclear Submarine tech is another area of cooperation alongwith ISROs Chandrayan programme.

Kaveri is not before 2021 as there are few things are to be sorted out like changes in designs.
I am waiting for the day. When Kaveri gets operational that will be no less achievement than Arihant or.........You fill up...:D

India was getting ripped off my Russia is on everything from naval warship to tanks with massive bills for spares and maintenance .

Europeans don't give Tech iSharing and charge good plated prices and sanction you St a drop of a hat.

We have to go Indengious to future safe guard our security

Our navy builds awesome warships and we have good nuclear missle .capability .

Now it's the turn of our air force.

I want to see 125 tejas by 2027 and another order for 36 more rafales asap

Europeans are actually not that sanction-happy as US is. But the problem is that most of Europe is the virtual puppet of USA, especially Germany and UK. France has some independent voice but I doubt they would be up for a sensitive technological cooperation partnership with us. Imagine inviting Dassault to jointly make the AURA UCAV. That would be amazing.

Russia provides us stuff but their pricing structure is extremely brutal and adhoc.

Naturally, if others know that you import 70% of your stuff, they will play games with you.

We should have gone indigenous in 80s itself. It is a shame that the Gandhi family ruined defence capabilities of India throughout that golden era when we could have become a powerhouse.

IAF has already chosen the winner. It's Rafale. So the decision will be in MoD.

S-400 brings CAATSA along with it.

France recently announced reducing US-made components in French weapons.

IAF has been batting for Rafales since #Pappu accused Anil Ambani and Modi of being hand-in-glove, due to critical shortage of new jets. Also, IAF has had excellent experience with Dassault jets.

There's more than enough evidence that Rafale is going to fly IAF colours maximum.

Daggers-1.jpg
01tejas1.jpg
27545204_1655825427845232_81729930032902570_n.jpg
DUjQ-LzV4AAMcZZ.jpg
indias-technological-advancements.jpg
DQ5UGVgUQAApNeT.jpeg
LCA Tejas

Back
Top Bottom