What's new

LCA Tejas Reveals More Indigenous Features !

Yeah yeah you're HYPERPOWER OF THE UNIVERSE you can't make jet engine/ radars/ weapons systems for your IAF/IN/ IA ànd considered yourself you have better military tech than USA/ West/ Russia 😂😂😂
Are you losing it? where did I or any other Indian say or even allude to anything you said. I understand you may be left a little embarrassed during our interaction. I usually don't try to do that with people but I'm afraid you are dragging me to your low levels. In my book, that's unacceptable. Thanks but no thanks for wasting my time.

Are you losing it? where did I or any other Indian say or even allude to anything you said. I understand you may be left a little embarrassed during our interaction. I usually don't try to do that with people but I'm afraid you are dragging me to your low levels. In my book, that's unacceptable. Thanks but no thanks for wasting my time.
HYPERPOWER OF THE UNIVERSE you're in lowest level ànd your time is precious that's new to me troll lol 😂🤣🤣🤣

Should have bought the rights to the Avro Arrow program when it was cancelled, the aviation industry complex would probably be in a better place now.

Mr Mig 25, you and your compatriots don’t really get it. You guys come to a Pakistani forum with all your links and evidence. For us it is nothing, you can come here with a Noble prize but you will still be Indians to be abused and put down. Most old timer Pakistani members on this forum are smart enough and informed enough to rip apart your arguments in a couple of postings. So either you should avoid posting on this forum or stick around and take the abuse coming your way. We just don’t like you.

LCA is too small to be useful. These days drones can do what LCA can but much cheaper. LCA cannot do what big boys like J-10 and J-20 can.

LCA is too small to be useful. These days drones can do what LCA can but much cheaper. LCA cannot do what big boys like J-10 and J-20 can.
Lol they have mig-29/ su-30 MKI they are bettle tested ànd much mature than your j-20 , ànd please do tell us do j-10 or j-20 took a part any war recently

Mr Mig 25, you and your compatriots don’t really get it. You guys come to a Pakistani forum with all your links and evidence. For us it is nothing, you can come here with a Noble prize but you will still be Indians to be abused and put down. Most old timer Pakistani members on this forum are smart enough and informed enough to rip apart your arguments in a couple of postings. So either you should avoid posting on this forum or stick around and take the abuse coming your way. We just don’t like you.

Oh please stop the threats, go back and re-read. If you are going to make grandiose statements with no proof, you will be called out for it. I don't get why that is so hard to understand?

The day PDF stops discussing India and Indians, I assure you we will have nothing to do with this message board.

Why comparing capabilities of a mid weight and heavy weight fighters with that of a light one??

Everyone here seems to be expert on LCA, forgetting the fact that a missile fired from LCA can can burn the rear of J10, J20, JF17 or any other jet thrown against LCA and vice-versa.

Every nation tries to protect itself by whatever the resources it can manage. Obviously in terms of capabilities, the big boys you have mentioned has more when compared with tiny LCA. But you can not write off LCA as like that.. It will have its place and importance in defense.

LCA can can burn the rear of J10, J20, JF17 or any other jet thrown against LCA and vice-versa
What is vice versa: JF17 can surprise Tejas without letting him know who did it!!!

possibilities of a serious discussion in PDF is next to none

How is that possible when you claim
  • thrashing china after loosing 1000 km^2 with most humilated pictures
  • Shooting down F16 of PAF
  • Surgical strike to kill 400-2000 terrorist ended up on a crow only
  • Calling JF17 a junk even after getting exported
Your officials blunder every month. These are some points i can remember in a minutes and I may have missed a lot. troll vs troll!

You have a history of failures in recent decades it's ok to be fail but trolling some one who is more efficient is not.
The way your media reports about us is more than comedy series.
You troll us for low budget etc but we have our own jets, tanks and missiles what you did with giant budget?(Tejas? Arjun?). This giant budget is not making you able to feed your soldiers...
I surrender!

Oh please stop the threats, go back and re-read. If you are going to make grandiose statements with no proof, you will be called out for it. I don't get why that is so hard to understand?

The day PDF stops discussing India and Indians, I assure you we will have nothing to do with this message board.
You don’t get it, hardly anyone wants to have a serious exchange with Indians. When Indians post on PDF, it is just an opportunity to abuse them. Most leave soon, others like you stay on as they like the abuse and humiliation.

SAAB J-37 Viggen ........... lca Tejas
View attachment 774057

Cut back the rear section of the Swedish SAAB J-37 Viggen and add the Frontal of Mirage-2000 and you have the INDIGENIOUS LCA Tejas in all it's glory.

View attachment 774058

You are wrong my friend.

The persons which copy and pasted the design features were 100% Indians.

That makes Teja Bahadur 100% Indigenous. :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

SAAB J-37 Viggen ........... lca Tejas
View attachment 774057

Cut back the rear section of the Swedish SAAB J-37 Viggen and add the Frontal of Mirage-2000 and you have the INDIGENIOUS LCA Tejas in all it's glory.

View attachment 774058
No fighter is indigenous, they all copied design from the wright brothers :cheesy:
You mean crash?
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-37970927

Images look like Saab 37, Mirage and so it's copied!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cos it's so easy to copy from external appearance, that too not from one , but a mix of 3 fighters , aerodynamics testing are taken for a loss. Pakistani engineers should get inspiration from Jammy Bhai on how to atleast design a fighter. Yes, take photos and copy. It doesn't matter if there are 3000 screws inside or the FCS or mission computer 😂😂😂

No wonder some people are idiots and especially ones sitting in UK.

Back
Top Bottom