What's new

LCA Tejas is far superior than Mirage-2000 and the Chinese JF-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE MORE TEJAS evolves and grows in nos ................THE MORE ANTI TEJAS comments we will get from Pakistani hosts

THERE has been a HUGE INCREASE IN tejas news last 12 months

pictures galore and production set up ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,FIRST SQUADRON fomed

so naturally we get comments like it was rejected by navy , forced on air force , is 30 years late.

ALL OF THESE COMMENTS have some truth .................

BUT TEJAS is HERE and it has better technology has mentioned than PAF current 80 in service THUNDERS

That nobody can deny

Back yp your claims with authentic source or your post will be reported
So simple you have 70 jf 17 for at least 5 year with 10 to 20,000 flying hour . Calculus your self . All data from PDF . Actually it is very low and show low availability, high maintenance prone , high vulnerability prone unrated rd 93 with very low mtbo and very low total life .

BUT TEJAS is HERE and it has better technology has mentioned than PAF current 80 in service THUNDERS

That nobody can deny

Tejas Programme has now acquired a Momentum which will take it Further and further

Now there are only Better and better things waiting to happen

So simple you have 70 jf 17 for at least 5 year with 10 to 20,000 flying hour . Calculus your self . All data from PDF . Actually it is very low and show low availability, high maintenance prone , high vulnerability prone unrated rd 93 with very low mtbo and very low total life .
So going by your brilliant mind.....the IAF had Five Tejas for the last 20 years.
More than the F-16 it's the JF-17 now performing the ADA.
16684349_1684203798272686_3374924399520744915_n.jpg

GET ready to be BANNED for a while :lol:

GET ready to be BANNED for a while :lol:
I am free , so reading PDF and enjoying it . I think they should not ban me , after all I m putting just simple facts from PDF itself .

So going by your brilliant mind.....the IAF had Five Tejas for the last 20 years.
More than the F-16 it's the JF-17 now performing the ADA.
View attachment 380090
These all Tejas are prototypes or lps not production version . Even lps flying 7 flights per day if needed .

Ok jf 17 has quad redundant all axis fly by wire . Please support your claim with a authentic link . Actually flying a quad fbw plane is hand free job and flying a plane with out same is too tiring to be sustained for long duration i.e you can fly Tejas for 2 hr but jf 17 for 45 min so this is the major and very first difference between Tejas and jf 17 .
I have to correct you on this...

When I was on the F-111, it did not have the fly-by-wire flight control system (FBW-FLCS). No aircrew got tired on manual flight. When I transitioned to the F-16, which have the fly-by-wire flight control system (FBW-FLCS), there were no differences in flight quality, other than the fact that the F-16 was a much more maneuverable aircraft. On both aircrafts, manual flying was the same.

The concept is called 'stability augmentation' or 'stabaug' for short.

Just in case anyone thinks I make this shit up...

http://aerostudents.com/files/automaticFlightControl/stabilityAugmentationSystems.pdf

Stabaug requires several components working in a loop.

First is command which is the control stick.

Second is sensors which are gyros and accelerometers.

Third is actuation which are the flight control surfaces and their associated hydraulics. Inside are position sensors.

Fourth is the flight control computer(s). The F-111 have three FLCCs, one for each flight axis. The F-16 have one FLCC but inside are three sub-system computers for each axis.

Fifth is air data which comes from the Central Air Data Computer (CADC) and its own pitot/static sensors.

The loop works this way...

Command issues an attitude change, pitch up (climb) for example. The FLCC sends the command to the hydraulic actuators which moves the flight control surfaces. The gyros and accelerometers senses the change regarding rate and how far and sends that information to the FLCC. The hydraulic actuators sends the FLCC the physical position of the flight control surfaces. The CADC sends air data such as altitude and airspeed to the FLCC. The FLCC then adjust the real pitch up command to the actuators. All of this works in real time and the loop executes in microseconds in order to have stable attitude changes no matter which axis.

Stabaug DO NOT require FBW-FLCS. If the FLCS contains the above concept, manual flight is not tiring.

Last edited:
Actually u hve to fly to crash... its difficult to crash from back of a truck

Rafael has crashed 4 tines in same period.. google it
4000 flying hours on lca Texas without a single minor error while flying. So sell your news somewhere else bot

I am free , so reading PDF and enjoying it . I think they should not ban me , after all I m putting just simple facts from PDF itself .

These all Tejas are prototypes or lps not production version . Even lps flying 7 flights per day if needed .

You are dense mate, with PAC producing some 16 aircraft per year and current strength of around 80 JF-17s, how is it possible that PAF had 70 Thunders for the last five years......easy maths.

I have to correct you on this...

When I was on the F-111, it did not have the fly-by-wire flight control system (FBW-FLCS). No aircrew got tired on manual flight. When I transitioned to the F-16, which have the fly-by-wire flight control system (FBW-FLCS), there were no differences in flight quality, other than the fact that the F-16 was a much more maneuverable aircraft. On both aircrafts, manual flying was the same.

The concept is called 'stability augmentation' or 'stabaug' for short
Stabaug requires several components working in a loop.

First is command which is the control stick.

Second is sensors which are gyros and accelerometers.

Third is actuation which are the flight control surfaces and their associated hydraulics. Inside are position sensors.

Fourth is the flight control computer(s). The F-111 have three FLCCs, one for each flight axis. The F-16 have one FLCC but inside are three sub-system computers for each axis.

Fifth is air data which comes from the Central Air Data Computer (CADC) and its own pitot/static sensors.

The loop works this way...

Command issues an attitude change, pitch up (climb) for example. The FLCC sends the command to the hydraulic actuators which moves the flight control surfaces. The gyros and accelerometers senses the change regarding rate and how far and sends that information to the FLCC. The CADC sends air data such as altitude and airspeed to the FLCC. The FLCC then adjust the real pitch up command to the actuators. All of this works in real time and the loop executes in microseconds in order to have stable attitude changes no matter which axis.

Stabaug DO NOT require FBW-FLCS. If the FLCS contains the above concept, manual flight is not tiring.
You are right that if flcs contain above concept , manual flight is not tiring . But jf 17 is total manual except pitch so it is tiring to fly . I am not saying that it can not have quad fbw in future . It may very well come , but at present it is not . This is the fact . What I can do in it .

Tejas Programme has now acquired a Momentum which will take it Further and further

Now there are only Better and better things waiting to happen

Yet the indian navy rejected it

And the indian airforce wants an alternative foreign single engine fighter jet

Seems that they know something the indian fanboys donto_O

This has to be the funniest post on the net.
Why buy foreign fighter when you have such amazing technology at home. Rafael must be rubbish as well compared to Tejas.

Pakistan's best friend is India's research establishments. Long may they continue. Give them more money please.

After building light combat aircraft (LCA) - Tejas - India's target is to build fifth generation fighter aircraft (FGFA) indigenously. This is what H Siddesha, project director and technology director of LCA at the Aeronautical Development Agency of Ministry of Defense said here on Friday.

Siddesha was in the city to deliver a guest lecture on the inaugural day of Footprints X7 - Gujarat's largest technical event organised for three days by the students of M S University's Faculty of Technology and Engineering for the seventeenth consecutive year.

FGFA, which is under development, is very much a future requirement for the Indian Air Force (IAF) upgrade programme. "It should take flight in 2028," he said.

Talking about Tejas, which has been inducted in the IAF, he said, IAF has placed an order of 123 Tejas Mark 1. "Every year, 16 Tejas aircrafts will be built on two assembly lines. By 2024, all the aircrafts will be inducted in the IAF whereas Tejas Mark 2 version will be ready by 2021," he said, adding that Tejas is superior than France's Mirage and China's JF-17 fighter jets.
"So far, Tejas has taken 4,000 flights and in none of them it has met with even a minor accident which is a record in itself.

The technical staff can replace engine of Tejas within 45 minutes and the cockpit and flight control system are world class," he said, adding that although some countries have evinced interest in procuring Tejas from India, the government is yet to take the decision on whether it should be exported. On the inaugural day of Footprints, Dr Ulrich Bez, former CEO and current non executive chairman of Aston Martin also delivered a guest lecture while a workshop of 'Biped Robotics' where participants were taught how to make an autonomous robot capable of running, walking and even doing 180 degree split was taught to the participants.

http://www.defencenews.in/article/L...than-Mirage-2000-and-the-Chinese-JF-17-250673
Which LCA superior ???
LCA Tejas KAVERI engine???
or
LCA Tejas Mark-I US G.E F414 engine ???
IS superior Than France's Mirage and
China's JF-17 fighter jets ????

Hahahaha his all lecture is based on
Will, Will be and Should, Should be :alcoholic:

FGFA, which is under development"It should take flight in 2028,":rofl:

Talking about Tejas,
"Every year, 16 Tejas aircrafts will be built . By 2024,:rofl:
all the aircrafts will be inducted in the IAF:rofl:
Tejas Mark 2 version will be ready by 2021,":rofl:
By the way JF-17 thunder Block-III and JF-17B dual seat are coming in 2017 than we will be see you in 2021 when your Tejas Mark-I will be inducted then our JF-17 which block will be inducted you can imagine.

This has to be the funniest post on the net.
Why buy foreign fighter when you have such amazing technology at home. Rafael must be rubbish as well compared to Tejas.

Pakistan's best friend is India's research establishments. Long may they continue. Give them more money please.
The Indian's hope you swamp your airforce with thunders and nothing else .

Two way street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom