What's new

LCA mk2 : In the spotlight

You have any idea how many F-35s are being churned out as we speak ? :lol:

Please for the love of god, don't compare US DoD products with a rundown sh!t like LCA

I don't give a fcuk about US DoD product, only about foolish Americans in pdf worrying about LCA instead of worrying bout the trillions wasted on F=35 :lol:

The Pentagon’s Incredible $1.5 Trillion Mistake | The Fiscal Times

America Spent $1.5 Trillion On A Jet That Doesn't Work. How Many Schools Is That, Do You Think?

How DOD’s $1.5 Trillion F-35 Broke the Air Force

Aerodynamic studies have proposed ideal length of Tejas to be 56 inches longer than the current one. LCA Navy Mk2 shall have that length. It shall be a platform which exploits the full potential of tejas platform. That will have a very high range with lots of internal fuel. How ever the reason of Airforce tejas being only 20 inches longer is that DRDO want it quick. They do not want to loose much time in testing once again. 56 inches longer Tejas MK2 means a new aircraft requiring lots of testing.

Aerodynamic studies have proposed ideal length of Tejas to be 56 inches longer than the current one. LCA Navy Mk2 shall have that length. It shall be a platform which exploits the full potential of tejas platform. That will have a very high range with lots of internal fuel. How ever the reason of Airforce tejas being only 20 inches longer is that DRDO want it quick. They do not want to loose much time in testing once again. 56 inches longer Tejas MK2 means a new aircraft requiring lots of testing.

with only half m increment tejas shall remain as an interceptor while it could do a lot more if harness its full potential.

MK 2
&
Mark 3 in the works.

dxs3w.png

with only half m increment tejas shall remain as an interceptor while it could do a lot more if harness its full potential.

MK2 shall carry atleast 5 tons of weight and it shall be a multirole fighter.

10 Mm not 10 cm

tejas design should be improved. It should be 1m longer than proposed .5 m .most importantly its fuelage width should be incresed much more than only 1cm.this will provide much more fuel and incresed efficiency of engines. ALSO I HAVE ONE QUESTION :CAN MK2 SUPERCRUISE AS GRIPEN

You mean 10mm increase for Intake??? Check your Source.

IAF is not serious about development of their variant. Hence the Increase in IAF version is about .5 Meters. But Navy version will be elongation of fuselage by more then 1 Meter.

But look at the development of Naval Variant. It will have more internal fuel carrying capacity and much better utility of weapon load capacity because IN is owning the Development of Tejas MK-II.

I am not bullish about IAF Tejas-MKII, version.

But it will be the Navy Version of Tejas-MKII which will be to be watched for.

Not sure about the supercruise because this is to be designed for this in the very "Basic Design" you cannot have SUPERCRUISE mid way. Any way neither IAF demanded SUPERCRUISE in initial ASR floated, when the Tejas was CONCEIVED. Hence here IAF is responsible for Tejas not having SUPERCRUISE not the Developing Agency ADA.

You cannot have SUPERCRUISE in block development.

MK2 shall carry atleast 5 tons of weight and it shall be a multirole fighter.

The built-in weight carrying capacity of TEJAS-MK-1 itself is 4900 KGS. And Tejas MK-1 itself is "MULTIROLE".

But it is not used because of "Power to Weight Ratio".

ADA dont have to do "Design Modification" for increasing weight carrying capacity of Tejas from present 3400Kgs in MK-1 version to 4900Kgs in Mk-2 version.

You should worry more about the F-35 where 1.5 Trillion $ has been spent. Your tax $ at work.

LCA Mk-2 is set to fly in 2018.

1.5 tn includes future costs of building 2000 (or thereabouts) planes.

& why are we even discussing mk2 when mk1 is still not operational.

Let's get mk1 working and then talk about the next version.

IN LCA? what are u smoking ! Even IAF wont induct them in the current form!

F35 is two gen ahead of LCA!
Nobody doubts that.But is there any real need for an american to poke into Indian defence ? They are superpowers,and should compare their planes to the likes of Su 35 ,EF 2000,Rafale,PAK-FA and others...

IN LCA? what are u smoking ! Even IAF wont induct them in the current form!

LCA induction has already started you fool.

IAF gets first Tejas light combat aircraft - Livemint

F35 is two gen ahead of LCA!

What is your point ? Do you even have one ? or is this just you demonstrating your lack of self respect and inferiority complex ?

1.5 tn includes future costs of building 2000 (or thereabouts) planes.

& why are we even discussing mk2 when mk1 is still not operational.

Let's get mk1 working and then talk about the next version.

You don't want to discuss mk2, don't. Leave this thread. Don't come to me with your Whining.

Mk1 is flying and is being inducted into the IAF. So unless you get your basics right, don't wast our time with your stupidity.

LCA induction has already started you fool.

IAF gets first Tejas light combat aircraft - Livemint

What is your point ? Do you even have one ? or is this just you demonstrating your lack of self respect and inferiority complex ?

You don't want to discuss mk2, don't. Leave this thread. Don't come to me with your Whining.

Mk1 is flying and is being inducted into the IAF. So unless you get your basics right, don't wast our time with your stupidity.
LCA is yet to Get FOC my superiority complex infected compatriot! take it easy we have along way to go

LCA is yet to Get FOC my superiority complex infected compatriot! take it easy we have along way to go

So what ?

Your foolish claim of it not being inducted is pure hubris. I cannot decide which is worse, your whining or your stupidity.

We have a long way to go for what ? :lol: ............... before you can stop your whining and you gain and iota of self respect ?

Don't mix your personal journey with that of the LCA. LCA is well on its way and on its designated path.

So what ?

Your foolish claim of it not being inducted is pure hubris. I cannot decide which is worse, your whining or your stupidity.

We have a long way to go for what ? :lol:
do you even understand the meaning of IOC and FOC?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom