What's new

LCA Mark II will immediately replace Mig-29 in IAF: Air Marshal

It will have superior electronics and weapons than Mig-29 currently has. Plus the Migs / Jags / Mirages will not be upgraded anymore.

Since AMCA will take time, LCA can be used to develop avionics, weapons etc. which can be used in future aircrafts.
first focus on mk-1 than go for rest of the crap i.e:mk-1a,and the f-35 of indian air force(teja bhai mk-2) I didn't call it f-22 because AMCA is their so-called f-22..
Teja-bhai: rejected by your own armed forces but later decided to take few pieces just to maintain its false pride..
an advise:mount it to a truck like you do in parades and use it for ground warfare.It will be the first ground plane.

let the prototype be ready first, then we can start talking about it flying.....the rest BS can come later.
its ready.... its being trucked to the nearest airfield for target practice

It will have superior electronics and weapons than Mig-29 currently has. Plus the Migs / Jags / Mirages will not be upgraded beyond the current set of upgrades.

Since AMCA will take time, LCA can be used to develop avionics, weapons etc. which can be used in future aircrafts.
Superior electronics that will be irrelevant when it finally comes into production.
Instead of really focusing all out on the AMCA the Tejas is just a matter of ego that is hurting both the industry and fliers.

Superior electronics that will be irrelevant when it finally comes into production.
Instead of really focusing all out on the AMCA the Tejas is just a matter of ego that is hurting both the industry and fliers.
I'm under the impression that JF-17 and LCA have similar electronics and capabilities, so both can have a good time with each other.

IAF was afraid of losing access to western aircraft if they gave importance to LCA. Likewise ADA etc. fear irrelevance if they are told to think about AMCA.

If China can have multiple players for 5th gen aircrafts plus working on J-10 series, then why can't India have a couple of them working on LCA and AMCA?

AMCA is a long way off, who knows what IAF will say during this development process? Why won't ADA etc. again not bumble along? Better to also focus on what is immediately possible.

If we need to be counted as a great power then we need to have significant indigenous capabilities.

Maybe this is government policy. Private industry will play it's part.

We need to suffer now for a better tomorrow. In any case western aircrafts are pretty costly and won't add a lot to indigenous capability unless we have decent programs ourselves even if these programs are complementary to western stuff just like Israel.

Last edited:
What he really means is by the time LCA comes on line, if it ever does, Mig-29's would already be obsolete and falling from the sky like dead pigs.

So a light fighter whose current prototype faced unmatched development mismanagement and delays is expected to evolve into a version that will supplant a highly successful fighter with greater payload and maneuvering capacity along with being well loved by many of its pilots in the IAF?

So a light fighter whose current prototype faced unmatched development mismanagement and delays is expected to evolve into a version that will supplant a highly successful fighter with greater payload and maneuvering capacity along with being well loved by many of its pilots in the IAF?

True. Atleast Indian airforce say so. That is why they are giving bid order.

first focus on mk-1 than go for rest of the crap i.e:mk-1a,and the f-35 of indian air force(teja bhai mk-2) I didn't call it f-22 because AMCA is their so-called f-22..
Teja-bhai: rejected by your own armed forces but later decided to take few pieces just to maintain its false pride..
an advise:mount it to a truck like you do in parades and use it for ground warfare.It will be the first ground plane.

People are afraid of sending their planes in air show to avoid their planes to be compared with Tejas. That is the strengrhsof Tejas

lol ! Given The Specs which IAF demands in MK 2 .. even 50 years is not sufficient for the DODOs of HAL to get FOC !!
More like 500 years

Lca mk2 will be world class,top class,best in class,,classy class.
Lets hope ada n hal complete it before 2050

Tiday visited idrw,d~f-~i,bhrtrkshk.
Its hillarious there :rofl:
It seems all dpsu employees n thr children plus dpsu bhakts r members thr n r living in another world :D
In d-f-i i saw @HariPrasad now i undrstand where he gets the ideas of lca tejas world class,best in class n stuff.
@sancho criticised lca n dpsu bhakts cant take it one bit,,,political threads r even more pathetic
Indians piece shit big mouth is no doubt number one

Material procurement for MK1A has begin
5 samples in 2020 ~21
That means 40 or atleast 36 MK1 tejas will be inducted by 2020.

Production rate & model is being improvised..

40 mk1 vs 100 Jf17 by 2020 ~ winner JF17

After that Aesa equipped tejas production rate will beat JF 17 production rate.

We already have MK2 aka MCA program running..

Material procurement for MK1A has begin
5 samples in 2020 ~21
That means 40 or atleast 36 MK1 tejas will be inducted by 2020.

Production rate & model is being improvised..

40 mk1 vs 100 Jf17 by 2020 ~ winner JF17

After that Aesa equipped tejas production rate will beat JF 17 production rate.

We already have MK2 aka MCA program running..
Do it first! Plz

Back
Top Bottom