What's new

Lawyers attack/siege of Punjab Institute of Cardiology - Buzdar takes notice

So it gave right to Lawyers to attack a hospital???

No!!!!!!
AFAIK they went there to nab those docs involved in smashing the lawyers coz the govt refused to take any action.

The docs beat up the attendants, the govt don't care!

rioting starts, govt don't give a flying hoot!

Only after a minister got manhandled the govt immediately stepped in 302 ki krvay gy 606 ki krvay gy dehshat grd flaanay grd .
Us sy pehly soi rhi

Sir lets be fair here
Doc beat up patients and their attendants coz they can
Lawyers thrashed the doctors coz they can
Police set up in innocents coz they can

The issue was dead resolved and forgotten until some senior young daakus representative made a kind of in your face video and spread it over the web

There's absolutely no justification for the murder of patients.

If lawyers ego got hurt by what's said in a video then they should have produced a video in return, not commit murder!

Lawyers are Law professionals and all who behaved like thugs should have their licences revoked for life!

No!!!!!!
AFAIK they went there to nab those docs involved in smashing the lawyers coz the govt refused to take any action.

The docs beat up the attendants, the govt don't care!

rioting starts, govt don't give a flying hoot!

Only after a minister got manhandled the govt immediately stepped in 302 ki krvay gy 606 ki krvay gy dehshat grd flaanay grd .
Us sy pehly soi rhi
A few months ago same thing happened with a poor mechanic. Lawyers beat him up and even shot a few bullets in front of his shop. And now when they are beaten up by someone else they couldn't take it.
These lawyers a the goons of highest order. Yes doctors are bad too but they can't compete with lawyers. Hell they beat a female police constable a few weeks ago.

Khasee impotent and incompetent state. Khasee Judiciary lead by Justice Khosra, Khasee establishment and Khasee GHQ....

Khasee-istan should be the new name. UnIslamic Republic of Khasee-istan, where the doctors, the lawyers, the police, the teachers, the elites, the ministers, the generals, the waderas...all kill and leech of the powerless...where fake milk, rotten meat, and fake medicines are fed to the general populace, where the maulvis are actually shayateen....where people worship the rich and the powerful....where there is no humanity and no law....

PS. No electricity, gas, and water as well.

Government of Pakistan and Military should come together and appoint new Head of Lahore high court and, till further notice suspend "All Lahore Lawyers & Lahore high court Judges"

• The lawyers who would get appointed would be checked against merit and anti-terrorism tendencies and their views about using Guns to spread anarchy
  • Lawyers involved in, gun violence should have the licence revoked

Lawyer threatened doctors before attack on Lahore hospital

LAHORE: Before lawyers stormed the Punjab Institute of Cardiology (PIC) on Wednesday, a lawyer shared a live video in which he threatened doctors, Geo News reported.

"Look at the sea of lawyers. Today, doctors will have to undergo bypass and have stents inserted in them," a lawyer can be heard saying in the video. "We will enter the hospital and beat them [doctors] up."

A group of lawyers stormed the emergency ward of the PIC, vandalised public property, set a police vehicle on fire and attacked provincial minister Fayyaz ul Hasan Chohan.

Videos of the incident shared on Twitter showed police officials, clad in riot gear, were rendered helpless as a swarm of lawyers, outnumbering the law enforcement personnel, broke the entrance of the hospital.

One woman died and several patients were alarmed at the emergency ward of the hospital as a result of the confusion and fear that spread inside the facility as the lawyers barged into the building. It was not clear why the group of lawyers stormed the cardiology hospital.

I wonder if chief justice will do anything about it. Or is he another Faiz Issa

No man shall attack the right of another to regain his health, under peace. This is an inhumane act and nothing more the terrorism. They should be dealt with under the law of the national security act.

I wonder if chief justice will do anything about it. Or is he another Faiz Issa
He's too busy giving injustice and making the nation of Pakistan fall from grace within Allah's view. Islam hates nothing more then injustice.

I have given a name to lawyers, “kalay coat walay gunday” and I swear they are the so called educated goons.
This attack is wrong on so many levels. I really want to ask these losers if they belong to Pakistan or not? They apparently have attacked like this hospital doesn’t belong to Pakistan but some enemy country.
Whoever has little power in our country becomes a god.

I have given a name to lawyers, “kalay coat walay gunday” and I swear they are the so called educated goons.
This attack is wrong on so many levels. I really want to ask these losers if they belong to Pakistan or not? They apparently have attacked like this hospital doesn’t belong to Pakistan but some enemy country.
Whoever has little power in our country becomes a god.
Hey now, most of my family serves the law/courts but they have always worked for the state. Let's not generalize here. The terrorists are the ones that came out and did this. The state should show no mercy to cold blooded murderers. They killed innocents which crossed all line and humanity.

Back
Top Bottom