What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

:D am already the highest ranking deep state on PDF so I may bring a coup .

Now decide if anyone wants a risk then I am all willing

There are no risks only opportunities.

Welcome.

Its an honor indeed

Thank you, Sir, I hope I'll nor Dissoppoint PDP administration and my nation in my life
btw what is our Slogan?

Slogan is

Iqbal ka khuwab
Jinnah ki tabeer
Hamari takmeel

Bahi wo intekhabi nishan ka kuch decide hua?

636018637518006491-425397229_Glass.jpg

Anyone who is willing to join PDP has to fulfill 3 conditions:

1) lawful citizen of Pakistan with a character certificate from work or police and no dual national and no serving public officers.

2) has a command of two nation theory its causes and its inception through the eyes of Iqbal and Jinnah.

3) willing to engage beyond racio ethno sectarian/religious bias.

@PakSword do you feel the need to add anything more?

The members will then choose among themselves a symbolic leader once the manshoor of the party is settled.

@The Accountant @The Sandman @Hell hound @Starlord @Narendra Trump @Well.wisher @Zibago @Spring Onion @tps77 @Lagay Raho @Mentee

Please tag others if you want this to work.

I'm in ..

I want to make this country look clean and beautiful . I want to work for that starting from my city home. These old brats can do nothing for our country , we're young and ambitious .

I thought it was wrestlerist but my apologies indeed gabbru jawan

Can you post the details of office holders within PDP? I need to raise a complaint. I am not willing to accept the bias attitudes towards people who like a bit of a scrap.

Pyaasi qaum to hai

My suggestion is Kitaab ya Qalam

But its the youths party they can come up with something more trendy like gullu buttz moustache or sheikhs cigar

Its half empty half full .......

Young Sushma ji.

With a colorful tongue ....

Cheers, Doc

Doc I sometimes may like gut or two of Indira Gandhi too. Shushma is doing a great serious PR for India. I would love to see her as Indian PM. Much pragmatic than Modi.

Can you post the details of office holders within PDP? I need to raise a complaint. I am not willing to accept the bias attitudes towards people who like a bit of a scrap.

I will get to it once members are enough.
We need a country wide party so i am hoping internet is helpful.

Its half empty half full .......

You will be lynched for symbol of glass of vodka.

Remember (and keep reminding) - Desi dimaag

There is a reason parties have symbols like jhadoo, haath, kamal, cycle ....

Jyada IQ political career ke liye hanikarak.

Cheers, Doc

@El Sidd

Would the party be fiscally conservative or favour more a Nordic model? Or is that something that has not yet been formulated yet?

Pyaasi qaum to hai

My suggestion is Kitaab ya Qalam

But its the youths party they can come up with something more trendy like gullu buttz moustache or sheikhs cigar
no no no Kitab is taken by Fazlu already and qalam also someone booked. Pakistani elections have so many contestants and parties that EC runs out of symbols.

I'm in ..

I want to make this country look clean and beautiful . I want to work for that starting from my city home. These old brats can do nothing for our country , we're young and ambitious .

The party intends to mobilize youth everywhere in the country. PDP has a countrywide agenda.

Welcome

Doc I sometimes may like gut or two of Indira Gandhi too. Shushma is doing a great serious PR for India. I would love to see her as Indian PM. Much pragmatic than Modi.

No chance of that ever.

Gujarati lobby has colonized Delhi. There to stay.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom