What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

@El Sidd

How about Jasmine, it is the national flower of Pakistan, plus we can have five petals instead of 6:

a283be0667282cc6627ebf51d0e2a118.jpg

Or Chukar partridge, national bird of Pakistan:
220px-Alectoris_chukar_hm.jpg

I am sold on Jasmin.

The flower - Youth

Its refreshing smell a hope for us all.

Thank you sir. But My problem is I never had been a back-bencher. Even during international seminar/training workshops when the ladies side had left with back seats only I sit in the front row on men side instead of the backseats at women side.

Once in my class in University had only one seat left at girl students side at the extreme end I sat on boys side in front row as most of them were sitting in the back rows lolzz I don't know what boys like back benches. at that time the ladies were murmuring while my teacher was amusingly smiling at my action.

Ufff

Over enthu girls in class.

How not happening ....

Cheers, Doc

Thank you sir. But My problem is I never had been a back-bencher. Even during international seminar/training workshops when the ladies side had left with back seats only I sit in the front row on men side instead of the backseats at women side.

Once in my class in University had only one seat left at girl students side at the extreme end I sat on boys side in front row as most of them were sitting in the back rows lolzz I don't know what boys like back benches. at that time the ladies were murmuring while my teacher was amusingly smiling at my action.

Where is the problem?

Anyone who is willing to join PDP has to fulfill 3 conditions:

1) lawful citizen of Pakistan with a character certificate from work or police and no dual national and no serving public officers.

2) has a command of two nation theory its causes and its inception through the eyes of Iqbal and Jinnah.

3) willing to engage beyond racio ethno sectarian/religious bias.

@PakSword do you feel the need to add anything more?

The members will then choose among themselves a symbolic leader once the manshoor of the party is settled.

@The Accountant @The Sandman @Hell hound @Starlord @Narendra Trump @Well.wisher @Zibago @Spring Onion @tps77 @Lagay Raho @Mentee

Please tag others if you want this to work.

1) lawful citizen of Pakistan with a character certificate from work or police and no dual national and no serving public officers.

check !

2) has a command of two nation theory its causes and its inception through the eyes of Iqbal and Jinnah.

check!

check!
now gimme that interior ministry :police::butcher:

You need to focus on your problems and weaknesses ......... latter may be you can dream of being some Shaheen .......... i.e. once you really reach there. No offense ........
there is nothing wrong in dreaming for big

check !

check!

check!

I can't give you anything.

The people can.

Serve them through PDP.

there is nothing wrong in dreaming for big

First deserve then desire .............

check !

check!

check!

He forgot to add that person should be of sound mind ............ now get back in line.

May i request that in your signatures please write PDP followed by name of city you belong.

It will help in understanding the different issues our cities and citizens face.

We can then micro manage from there onwards.

Social awareness will be the first that is letting people know they hold the real power not some dynasty.

Back
Top Bottom