What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

1tcb2l.jpg

Those are some killer sparrow nests

Anyone who is willing to join PDP has to fulfill 3 conditions:

1) lawful citizen of Pakistan with a character certificate from work or police and no dual national and no serving public officers.

2) has a command of two nation theory its causes and its inception through the eyes of Iqbal and Jinnah.

3) willing to engage beyond racio ethno sectarian/religious bias.

@PakSword do you feel the need to add anything more?

The members will then choose among themselves a symbolic leader once the manshoor of the party is settled.

@The Accountant @The Sandman @Hell hound @Starlord @Narendra Trump @Well.wisher @Zibago @Spring Onion @tps77 @Lagay Raho @Mentee

Please tag others if you want this to work.

Also, I'd like to nominate myself as (Shadow) Finance Minister, I haven't read the previous pages so if anyone else has been nominated or put themselves forward, I would gladly wrestle them for this spot.

Qualification: Degree in Banking and Finance and wrestling daily until a few years ago.

Also, I'd like to nominate myself as (Shadow) Finance Minister, I haven't read the previous pages so if anyone else has been nominated or put themselves forward, I would gladly wrestle them for this spot.

Qualification: Degree in Banking and Finance and wrestling daily until a few years ago.

You would make a perfect gullu butt but we don't need them gullu buttz.

You are most welcome to join and be it a grain or a sandstorm. Your contribution will be appreciated

1) lawful citizen of Pakistan with a character certificate from work or police and no dual national and no serving public officers.
will Domicile and Character Certificate from college work for you??

2) has a command of two nation theory its causes and its inception through the eyes of Iqbal and Jinnah.
I am firm believer of TNT

my religion/race/Tribe/ethnicity is Pakistaniyat

Anyone who is willing to join PDP has to fulfill 3 conditions:

@PakSword do you feel the need to add anything more?

The members will then choose among themselves a symbolic leader once the manshoor of the party is settled.

@The Accountant @The Sandman @Hell hound @Starlord @Narendra Trump @Well.wisher @Zibago @Spring Onion @tps77 @Lagay Raho @Mentee

Please tag others if you want this to work.

:D am already the highest ranking deep state on PDF so I may bring a coup .

Now decide if anyone wants a risk then I am all willing

Back
Top Bottom