What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

This is what I would like to see happen. Just a few for now

1. Make a designated mosque in each area the bait-ul-maal. Food and money should be distributed through there to the local needy and those paying Zakaat to that bait-ul-maal should do the audit themselves too and records submitted to the authorities for audits and spot checks.

2. Educated youth and adults to spend 30-60 minutes per day teaching poor kids in their area, or teaching other skills. Teach anything one knows for free an hour daily in local school.

3. Working adults should give weekly time to the unemployed in their area, listen to them, their aspirations and give whatever good advice they can. Mosque or local school can be utilised for that.

4. Local area meetings of all to resolve local issues - if the local governments are no functional (as in most places). For example, what can the residents of the area do collectively to clean up their streets?

and so much more that can be done at local levels ...

Start at a local level and put it all up on social media.

One can see you haven't lived in Pakistan for a long time.

Half of the things stated already happen every day.

We have discussed community centers where mosque is central.

But that's for the future.

We talking about now

@Hell hound put math in the optional category of subjects at the secondary level :feminist:and allow smoking in the examination center. :drag: baaki iam fine with the rest of the points yiu mentioned :-)
nahi bhai math is universal language and it is must to develop analytical thinking in a individual. suttey pay socha ja sakta hay but university main jahan sab candidates 18+ hon un ko ek alag smoking examination hall dia ja sakta hay

One can see you haven't lived in Pakistan for a long time.

Half of the things stated already happen every day.

We have discussed community centers where mosque is central.

But that's for the future.

We talking about now

Maybe things have dramatically changed since 2015 ..

Tell us how you can help in any cause. What you good at.
What you can bring to the table?

My Instinctive Drive (I.D) is 'Complex Problem Solver'. Other things include Project Management and Financial Analysis.

Sorry, I was asking about customs duty. I have already bought PS4 here and now I am travelling this weekend. Just want to put enough money in my pocket to pay the duty at Jinnah International.

20 percent as per law.

Zardari ke kitne percent hai nahi pata upar wale

Sorry, I was asking about customs duty. I have already bought PS4 here and now I am travelling this weekend. Just want to put enough money in my pocket to pay the duty at Jinnah International.
uska koi idea ni

20 percent as per law.

Zardari ke kitne percent hai nahi pata upar wale

Actually, I have an option to get relaxation in customs duty as I have sent considerable foreign exchange. However, don't have time to apply and get the rebate in my foreign remittance card. It takes five working days.

Abb duty dena paregi..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom