What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

Thanks for the commitment.

Well let me repeat

Prevailance of law.
Vision of Iqbal
Discipline of Jinnah

I guess it looks cheap rip off but that's all what we need.

can't be cheap I studied Iqbal and it times it made me deeply mysteriously intoxicated.

And Jinnah was so sophisticated

The system is beautifully designed to rinse itself.
We have to beat them at their own game.

We cannot unless you agree to my earlier suggestion of making 40 to 50 examples for others to mend their way and act as public servants

We cannot unless you agree to my earlier suggestion of making 40 to 50 examples for others to mend their way and act as public servants

And i say again the existing laws are enough.

Just need implementation. The party does not seek power but betterment of Pakistan

can't be cheap I studied Iqbal and it times it made me deeply mysteriously intoxicated.

And Jinnah was so sophisticated

Well they both are examples for modern Muslims.

Visionary yet humble
Disciplined and steadfast

So i guess cheap. I don't think so

I haven't studied Iqbal .......... but what I can still suggest is to study the different phases of his life first to understand him properly .......... he changed

Pls ...

My wife's and kids friends and moms think I look like Mr Big from Sex n The City. :) They've named me "father" ....

Waise kaun hai yeh?

Cheers, Doc

Oo I do not like nose of that Mr.. Big somehow he looks like a giant lolzz

and
upload_2017-7-29_21-49-45.jpeg

Jeffrey Dean Morgan
American actor

I haven't studied Iqbal .......... but what I can still suggest is to study the different phases of his life first to understand him properly .......... he changed

That is what I DID

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-29_21-49-45.jpeg
    2.3 KB · Views: 14
    3.5 KB · Views: 13
    2.4 KB · Views: 17
    3.4 KB · Views: 17
  • upload_2017-7-29_21-49-45.png
    upload_2017-7-29_21-49-45.png
    270 bytes · Views: 20
    414 bytes · Views: 15
    1.7 KB · Views: 16
    219 bytes · Views: 19

Changed?

Well in the hindsight its not that hard to say something.

One has to study the whole package just like Jinnah.

Selective ones are dangerously narrow minded

My signature disagrees.

We can disagree.

We aren't looking for theocracies. We have enough explain with that.

The most realistic phase is his last years when he was deeply into Quran and its message

Yes from patriotic indian sufi darwaish to someone who totally became practical and understood what needs to be done.

That is just realization of the responsibility of being a sub continental Muslim now known as Pakistanis.

Curiously enough it doesn't take much to learn that.

Study the geopolitics of that time when Iqbal travelled to Germany. You will have the same realisation.

That is just realization of the responsibility of being a sub continental Muslim now known as Pakistanis.

Curiously enough it doesn't take much to learn that.

Study the geopolitics of that time when Iqbal travelled to Germany. You will have the same realisation.

Sometimes he went beyond being a subcontinent Muslim only............ with more broader vision in sense to see the whole Muslim populace as brotherhood.

Okay guys I will call it a day. See you Monday hopefully you would have already nominated people for different roles in your party. Fi Iman ALLAH

Can we narrow it down somewhat?

Or maybe I should just go back to graphene ...

Don't hesitate.
Never hesitate.

Just share

This is what I would like to see happen. Just a few for now

1. Make a designated mosque in each area the bait-ul-maal. Food and money should be distributed through there to the local needy and those paying Zakaat to that bait-ul-maal should do the audit themselves too and records submitted to the authorities for audits and spot checks.

2. Educated youth and adults to spend 30-60 minutes per day teaching poor kids in their area, or teaching other skills. Teach anything one knows for free an hour daily in local school.

3. Working adults should give weekly time to the unemployed in their area, listen to them, their aspirations and give whatever good advice they can. Mosque or local school can be utilised for that.

4. Local area meetings of all to resolve local issues - if the local governments are no functional (as in most places). For example, what can the residents of the area do collectively to clean up their streets?

and so much more that can be done at local levels ...

Start at a local level and put it all up on social media.

Back
Top Bottom