What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

1050.gif

woh jab yeah sab experiment fail ho ga to bali ka baqra baney ga ahem ahem nahi mera matlab hay woh (@Starlord ) is kamyab state kay amer ul mominin hon gay

Bhai I wont get Na-Ahl .. we can run our state better than those FAT arsehole sitting in Parliament ..
Apka bhai Sab ka Ameer ho ga .

Auraat bari ho ya Munni , Shia ho ya Sunni
Ameer hun mai sab ka :D

party shuru hone se pehle hi shaheed :lol:

Ary bhai Ameer ul Momineen se tu poucho koi , Gay and lesbian will have all the rights in our Govt .. they will have furnished and luxurious concentrations camps:lol: ( No offense )

There is a huge thinking / understanding gap between different classes of Pakistan depending on their financial standing. This gap needs to be reduced to bring people on one page ........ unless weaker are made feel more confident and relevant any change would fail ......... the youth especially in universities they should visit these people in their villages and towns, pinds, ghots and chaks ......... it would be lot more worth than visiting Murree or some other place in university buses.

Plus the idea of corporate social responsibility in Pakistan is missing to a large extent, unless some organisation does it own its own there is no legislation to make them take that role ...... those platforms can be used for funding and resources for new ideas and restoration of places.

Half the members here would murder the other half if they ever came face to face. Would be like one gigantic gladiatorial bloodbath. To view this spectacle, is reason alone is enough for me to join:yahoo:

On a serious note, you would be surprised to find how rigid we Pakistanis can be especially the educated class. It would take a person of very high intellect, charisma and standing to unite us and frankly speaking, I don't see anyone from PDF to really gel us all together.

Half the members here would murder the other half if they ever came face to face. Would be like one gigantic gladiatorial bloodbath. To view this spectacle, is reason alone is enough for me to join:yahoo:

On a serious note, you would be surprised to find how rigid we Pakistanis can be especially the educated class. It would take a person of very high intellect, charisma and standing to unite us and frankly speaking, I don't see anyone from PDF to really gel us all together.

@PakSword nominates you.

Dude it's all down to will.

An bullshizz on the bloodbath. We are not all suffering from PTSD.
Lol

There is a huge thinking / understanding gap between different classes of Pakistan depending on their financial standing. This gap needs to be reduced to bring people on one page ........ unless weaker are made feel more confident and relevant any change would fail ......... the youth especially in universities they should visit these people in their villages and towns, pinds, ghots and chaks ......... it would be lot more worth than visiting Murree or some other place in university buses.

Plus the idea of corporate social responsibility in Pakistan is missing to a large extent, unless some organisation does it own its own there is no legislation to make them take that role ...... those platforms can be used for funding and resources for new ideas and restoration of places.

+1

Add that the effect of malnutrition on brain development and the gap widens.

Effective strategy is required for this to bear fruit. Empowerment I feel is the biggest factor that makes one positive.

The implied bloodbath.

Dude Pakistanis are as chill as you can imagine to be.

We have just gone astray morally.
ohh..ok

I agree we're chill people but getting votes is an altogether different beast. And you are talking about making a party machinery from scratch. And running party is a full time job. Even if you succeed in establishing a party, you would need funds to run it. who will be office bearers, how will the party elect them. what constitution will the party follow? and the list goes on. So its a nice initiative and if you pull it off, I would be the first to consider you for PM :cheers:

+1

Add that the effect of malnutrition on brain development and the gap widens.

Effective strategy is required for this to bear fruit. Empowerment I feel is the biggest factor that makes one positive.

Yes malnutrition is another problem that needs to be addressed. Healthy mothers would breed healthy children.

Pakistan's 50% population needs to get its overdue role to play now. Remaining behind walls, and shuttle cock burkahs is not helping reduce the burden.

Yes malnutrition is another problem that needs to be addressed. Healthy mothers would breed healthy children.

Pakistan's 50% population needs to get its overdue role to play now. Remaining behind walls, and shuttle cock burkahs is not helping reduce the burden.

Need to compile a list of issues and then evaluate the solutions within the resources available. It should be focused to achieve the desired results.

Anyone up for the list?

==============================================

On a separate note, can anyone tell me how much is the import duty on PS4?
You're in UAE buy locally.
http://www.geekaygames.com/search.p...egory_id=59&page_size=100&sort_by=item_number
or try Amazon.UK do tell me if you need any help with amazon

Pakistan Defence YouTube channel should be launched as well.

It can be used by PDP as well.

@Hell hound @Well.wisher @Zibago @The Sandman @PakSword @The Accountant @Moonlight @WebMaster @Horus @The Eagle @tps77 @Verve
Nope PDP should've completely different social media accounts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom