What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

@El Sidd

Video editing etc is not my thing. And I don't know if I can be much help on anything else.

And without a radical change in the education system, we can forget about doing much good for and to the youth of coming generations and keep producing large number of duffers who can't think beyond a short limit - that's all I know.

Anything after the critical education years is mere patchwork to undo what could have been avoided altogether. That's a tremendous amount of effort that could have been transferred elsewhere.

Developing a society to the desired is through the children. Short term solutions are just that.

Well we are discussing possible ways to help the system.

So practical solution is required

They are tagged.
Let's see.

Man this is a business idea they won't even think twice about.

We promise to be internationally neutral @PakSword our chairperson agrees??

Every addiction is bad.
How hard is this message to get through?

With schools offering these options. Parents will avoid the usual social pressure as well.
Internationally neutral?
Objection :argh:
@PakSword

when pti was not that popular few years back and when they needed women a ptian offered me to join from my city and he was even offering reserve seat but i was not interested so refereed my female colleagues for that same. but guess our field is so addictive that they also did not had the stomach to change fields.

Well your insight and first hand experience will be very helpful.

Since media is going to be our best source in finding out problems from different localities. You are welcome to be a part of it.

It will be different than just reporting an incident and moving on to the next.

Different challenges here worth taking a shot i say.

Internationally neutral?
Objection :argh:
@PakSword

Well its open for discussion.

My vote is we stay neutral as much we can afford.

Pakistan's commitment to one party leaves the other just too vulnerable.

I am up for peace. First second and last option. Peace

Good one ..
I'll act as CM of balochistan .. ;)

You can do something which comes nature to you. That is being a Pakistani voice from the Balochistan province.

You can do something which comes nature to you. That is being a Pakistani voice from the Balochistan province.
We take sides where it benefits us and stay neutral where it doesnot a more realistic foreign policy is what i root for

Well we are discussing possible ways to help the system.

So practical solution is required

Start a new national narrative on media and social media. Get controlled debates going on the media. Turn people's attention towards social issues that need to be resolved instead of horrible daytime TV and movies that just corrupt the brain.

But this requires control on media houses, some of whom are part of the 5th gen warfare.

But narrative on media and discussions can be pushed via youtube etc, and PDP can surely organise such debates/discussions.

If I had to preach something to quetta people then it woukd be cleaning the city and growing plants and trees as an unauthorised individual .

Quetta city is so dirty , cantt is so beautiful because army cleans their ara very much

We take sides where it benefits us and stay neutral where it doesnot a more realistic foreign policy is what i root for

That is always our policy.
We have survived because of that till now.
We just need to be a little vocal and it will be just fine.

If I had to preach something to quetta people then it woukd be cleaning the city and growing plants and trees as an unauthorised individual .

Quetta city is so dirty , cantt is so beautiful because army cleans their ara very much

Well if the army cleans where you live. You people should clean the rest of the city yourself.

Apki favorite university can work to organise awareness campaign which can clean as well.

Like a good old weekend trip around the city.

Try that

Start a new national narrative on media and social media. Get controlled debates going on the media. Turn people's attention towards social issues that need to be resolved instead of horrible daytime TV and movies that just corrupt the brain.

But this requires control on media houses, some of whom are part of the 5th gen warfare.

But narrative on media and discussions can be pushed via youtube etc, and PDP can surely organise such debates/discussions.

That's my point.

Social awareness with the global perspective.

Social awareness bridging gaps and uniting together. Showing a national culture rather than just traditional culture.

Global perspective can be the experience of people here who are well traveled.

@Zibago @PakSword @Narendra Trump @Mini Tank @Areesh @Hell hound

Tag others please

Who? me?

Ask noonies!

Noonies are going heads on towards extinction.

There is going to be a huge power gap political gap.

Before thugs like PPP and JUIF buy them for their mafia

That's my point.

Social awareness bridging gaps and uniting together. Showing a national culture rather than just traditional culture.

Tag others please

Noonies are going heads on towards extinction.

There is going to be a huge power gap political gap.

Before thugs like PPP and JUIF buy them for their mafia

Maybe it would be useful to compile a list of the topics/issues for discussion/debates?

Pakistan Defence YouTube channel should be launched as well.
it already exists and have 15K subs but the administration isn't much active there

That's my point.

Tag others please
i think before launching party we should launch a think tank

Maybe it would be useful to compile a list of the topics/issues for discussion/debates?

That's not an issue.

We will focus more on presenting the youths voices on issues.

Not debates.

Solutions to existing problems through practical solutions.

Debates are plenty on mainstream media. Hypothetical illusions and storytelling.
We have the bhudda community for that.

We need youth to engage the core issues. The on the ground problems.

Bringing attention to people's problems not elites and their egoistical power grabbing.

Anything i learned from Panama is how media helps delay the issue by focusing on petty things.

No jack wants to know if Shah Mehmood or Khurshid Shah like to eat nihari standing up.

it already exists and have 15K subs but the administration isn't much active there

i think before launching party we should launch a think tank

We are collectively a think tank.

And we need Pakistan Defense platform for credibility.

That is always our policy.
We have survived because of that till now.
We just need to be a little vocal and it will be just fine.

Well if the army cleans where you live. You people should clean the rest of the city yourself.

Apki favorite university can work to organise awareness campaign which can clean as well.

Like a good old weekend trip around the city.

Try that

Lol ..

It's a good idea but unfortunately we donot have such awareness in quetta in our universities.

Back
Top Bottom