What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

I have but after joining PTI making a name and than creating my own party. I want to become health minister of Pakistan and to revolutionize our health system take it to such an advanced level that people will come from Scandinavian country's to Pakistan for treatment a health system in which Pakistanis will not beg or die because they couldn't afford the treatment.

follow herbal ways and electromedicine is doing good on the net.

Electromedicine:

hulda clark zapper kills parasites in the body then you s h it it out.
robert beck protocol
bob beck pulse
colloidal silver
7.83hz shumann resonator
orgone but be careful this is something pharoah magic. pyramid power.
Tens / ems machine- works great for warming up muscles and pain relief.
led therapy NASA nasa.

Depends on how tall he is

But i have family tied with Japanese and i worked with them.

I can tell you now @Zibago will end up offending them within the first hour.

He's 5'8" and I can tell you for sure he has no intention of offending any Japanese.

Much the opposite.

Cheers, Doc

These children can play for 10 hours everyday if permitted..

Apka dukh mere dil me.

Per mulk ko practical solution chaiye. Robots nahi.
Becharay bache baray baray bags laaday ghomte hai
Chashme lag gaye hai

PlayStation iPads ka istemal behtar banaya ja sakta hai.

Physical activity is damn important. That's why a balance.

Warna cricketers are next political mafia

He's 5'8" and I can tell you for sure he has no intention of offending any Japanese.

Much the opposite.

Cheers, Doc

You may know him but you do not know the Japanese.

Intended or not. They will get offended.

Pakistan Defence YouTube channel should be launched as well.

It can be used by PDP as well.

@Hell hound @Well.wisher @Zibago @The Sandman @PakSword @The Accountant @Moonlight @WebMaster @Horus @The Eagle @tps77 @Verve

This forum is not politically affiliated to anyone ........... on records

It is an international forum.

And I think it has / had a studio too ....... some rare video interviews of defense analysts were posted sometime back.

PlayStation iPads ka istemal behtar banaya ja sakta hai.

No gadgets before a certain age.

And there already exists a Pakistani "Science" school that follows this routine. It is associated with one of the strategic organisations ......... and induct students from sixth or seventh grade.

And I think it has / had a studio too ....... some rare video interviews of defense analysts were posted sometime back.

Well if members here want a channel to promote awareness political awareness.

I don't know how can that be bad? Never seen any anti Pak Pakistanis here.

Its just difference of opinion.

Mainstream media will always value N Q P M parties.

YouTube is the youths answer to sticking up to the man.

It is not expensive. Cheap. Easy to maintain and easy to run.

We have huge video stack showing top ten golf balls in YouTube. Why the eff not a Pakistani defence forum channel for politically aware Pakistanis?

No gadgets before a certain age.

And there already exists a Pakistani "Science" school that follows this routine. It is associated with one of the strategic organisations ......... and induct students from sixth or seventh grade.

I don't know.

Gadgets are a tool. Just like others.

We should only recommend a useful implementation of this tool.

Schools can just provide that too

Well if members here want a channel to promote awareness political awareness.

I don't know how can that be bad? Never seen any anti Pak Pakistanis here.

Its just difference of opinion.

Mainstream media will always value N Q P M parties.

YouTube is the youths answer to sticking up to the man.

It is not expensive. Cheap. Easy to maintain and easy to run.

We have huge video stack showing top ten golf balls in YouTube. Why the eff not a Pakistani defence forum channel for politically aware Pakistanis?

I have no answers .......... you may ask management of this forum, they would know.

Gadgets are a tool. Just like others.

We should only recommend a useful implementation of this tool.

Schools can just provide that too

They are an addiction too ........... a major tool in cutting off today's children and youth from the real world.

I have no answers .......... you may ask management of this forum, they would know.

They are tagged.
Let's see.

Man this is a business idea they won't even think twice about.

We promise to be internationally neutral @PakSword our chairperson agrees??

They are an addiction too ........... a major tool in cutting off today's children and youth from the real world.

Every addiction is bad.
How hard is this message to get through?

With schools offering these options. Parents will avoid the usual social pressure as well.

Every addiction is bad.
How hard is this message to get through?

With schools offering these options. Parents will avoid the usual social pressure as well.

Agree ...... Properly monitored and in use in a controlled and effectively supervised area may bear different results .... most probably positive ones.

Agree ...... Properly monitored and in use in a controlled and effectively supervised area may bear different results .... most probably positive ones.

Always

That goes true for everything.

We have enough sane and insane minds. We just need a controlled compromise.

@El Sidd

Video editing etc is not my thing. And I don't know if I can be much help on anything else.

And without a radical change in the education system, we can forget about doing much good for and to the youth of coming generations and keep producing large number of duffers who can't think beyond a short limit - that's all I know.

Anything after the critical education years is mere patchwork to undo what could have been avoided altogether. That's a tremendous amount of effort that could have been transferred elsewhere.

Developing a society to the desired is through the children. Short term solutions are just that.

Last edited:
Has anyone of you guys have flirted with the idea of forming a party?

Like internet has good uses too instead of usual.

With elections just around the corner maybe why not?
when pti was not that popular few years back and when they needed women a ptian offered me to join from my city and he was even offering reserve seat but i was not interested so refereed my female colleagues for that same. but guess our field is so addictive that they also did not had the stomach to change fields.

when pti was not that popular few years back and when they needed women a ptian offered me to join from my city and he was even offering reserve seat but i was not interested so refereed my female colleagues for that same. but guess our field is so addictive that they also did not had the stomach to change fields.

Jana ji you would make a great Pakistani Sushma Swaraj.

P.S. Hows the dadhi? 3 weeks ...

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom