What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

:sad: ..................

In terms of a certificate ......... graduation at least. Else its an ongoing process.

Yr mehwish Hayat @Zibago k liye truck k woh batti hai jo offroading bhi krta hai. Lol

Well graduation is fine but we have to be practical as well.

Education doesn't amount to intelligence

Education doesn't amount to intelligence

Its an additional skill ........ a means to survive.

Otherwise modern techniques need to be adopted to broaden our mental levels and ways of thinking and perceiving.

Agar main kabhi bana wazeer e azam tou three things will be on top of my priority list:

1 - Peace and security - policemen will be posted in their abai areas.. police ko Army se 1 year training dilwaunga.. aur Army ko training ki payment karunga takay woh bhi bedili se training na karain.. Phir within 3 years, Army will be sent back to borders.

2 - Health - Every district will have a huge general hospital... and one in 5 districts will have a specialty hospital.. with fast ambulance service between them.. possibly air ambulance.

3 - Education - One school on every 1000 families.. Penalties on families who will not send the kids to school, double penalties on families who do not send the girls to schools.. change in curriculum.. will adopt maths/ science/ English/ economics/ science curriculum of IGCE. Ethics and Economics will be the compulsory subjects in secondary. Madarssa children will also have to sit in IGCE based curriculum exams for Maths/ Science/ Economics/ English/ Ethics

I want @Zibago as Cultural Minister or in Information and Broadcasting please.

Or Ambassador to Japan.

Kindly consider.

Cheers, Doc

Its an additional skill ........ a means to survive.

Otherwise modern techniques need to be adopted to broaden our mental levels and ways of thinking and perceiving.

Duniya me remotely controlled medical operations horahe hai.

Hamari awam jhaar k peche delivery de rahe hai.

Ye mujhe na manzoor hai.

Those living abroad can help in modernization through suggestions and bringing in business.

I think mulk jawaan nasal ko zaror mauqa dega. Or kuch option bacha nahi hai after minus 4.

All the relevant parties will eventually die out or be banned since they are all involved in economic terrorism

Agar main kabhi bana wazeer e azam tou three things will be on top of my priority list:

1 - Peace and security - policemen will be posted in their abai areas.. police ko Army se 1 year training dilwaunga.. aur Army ko training ki payment karunga takay woh bhi bedili se training na karain.. Phir within 3 years, Army will be sent back to borders.

2 - Health - Every district will have a huge general hospital... and one in 5 districts will have a specialty hospital.. with fast ambulance service between them.. possibly air ambulance.

3 - Education - One school on every 1000 families.. Penalties on families who will not send the kids to school, double penalties on families who do not send the girls to schools.. change in curriculum.. will adopt maths/ science/ English/ economics/ science curriculum of IGCE. Ethics and Economics will be the compulsory subjects in secondary. Madarssa children will also have to sit in IGCE based curriculum exams for Maths/ Science/ Economics/ English/ Ethics

Manzoor

Just maybe instead of madrassah maybe we can have normal schooling and hifz e quran as optional or after school activity along with sports and fitness?

I want @Zibago as Cultural Minister or in Information and Broadcasting please.

Or Ambassador to Japan.

Kindly consider.

Cheers, Doc

Depends on how tall he is

But i have family tied with Japanese and i worked with them.

I can tell you now @Zibago will end up offending them within the first hour.

I think mulk jawaan nasal ko zaror mauqa dega. Or kuch option bacha nahi hai after minus 4.

The worst thing they did they wasted a whole generation ...... my generation that is nearing 40s was never given a chance to prove anything except for opting for different professions. The arena of policy making remained occupied by our elder generation.

Manzoor

Just maybe instead of madrassah maybe we can have normal schooling and hifz e quran as optional or after school activity along with sports and fitness?

Madarsaas will be converted into schools practically, if students of madarsaas will also be examined on the standard as others... This will be added benefit to the children, who will be Hafiz e Quran/ Aalims but will also be at par when it comes to science & technology and commerce.. Will prove to be useful citizens for the country..

The worst thing they did they wasted a whole generation ...... my generation that is nearing 40s was never given a chance to prove anything except for opting for different professions. The arena of policy making remained occupied by our elder generation.

We maybe from the same generation.

Well instead of saying we got wasted. I think positively.

Our generation became the workhorses.
The generation coming up now is quite different and that's why i have hope

after school activity along with sports and fitness?

Extra curricular will be must.. Schools will start at 7:00 am and finish at 6:00 pm. After 2:00 pm, one hour break for food and ibadat, and then 3-6 sports.. exercise, body building, marshal arts etc..

Madarsaas will be converted into schools practically, if students of madarsaas will also be examined on the standard as others... This will be added benefit to the children, who will be Hafiz e Quran/ Aalims but will also be at par when it comes to science & technology and commerce.. Will prove to be useful citizens for the country..

Every citizen is useful
There are no useless Pakistanis.

Madrassah has become a business. This mafia needs to be fazed out and a balance needs to be struck.

Agreed.

We maybe from the same generation.

Well instead of saying we got wasted. I think positively.

Our generation became the workhorses.
The generation coming up now is quite different and that's why i have hope

Hamara naam b na ho ga shaheedo may wali bat hy waisay. :D

We are by the way most appropriate set of expertise ......... hum type writer use karna b janty hain aur smartest technology b.

Extra curricular will be must.. Schools will start at 7:00 am and finish at 6:00 pm. After 2:00 pm, one hour break for food and ibadat, and then 3-6 sports.. exercise, body building, marshal arts etc..

That's too harsh. That will tire out the creativity in kids.

My suggestion is

School also from 9 to 5 just like work.

Children are smarter these days. They catch on quick now.

9 to 5 where 2 to 5 extra curricular activities.

Urdu English mandatory. Chinese and other regional language option.

3 languages are a must to keep the brain healthy.

With localised schools. A sense of community and responsibility will be easier to instill.

Hamara naam b na ho ga shaheedo may wali bat hy waisay. :D

We are by the way most appropriate set of expertise ......... hum type writer use karna b janty hain aur smartest technology b.

Yes.

We were damn lucky to experience both sides.

The generation above us and below us are singular minded.

Scares the shizz outta me

That's too harsh. That will tire out the creativity in kids.

My suggestion is

School also from 9 to 5 just like work.

Children are smarter these days. They catch on quick now.

9 to 5 where 2 to 5 extra curricular activities.

Urdu English mandatory. Chinese and other regional language option.

3 languages are a must to keep the brain healthy.

With localised schools. A sense of community and responsibility will be easier to instill.

These children can play for 10 hours everyday if permitted..

Back
Top Bottom