What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

Try speaking about this rumour. It will work.
Inshallah

Why not .. ;)
I hope public will behave if this idea took reality cause seeing girls cleaning the city will be an adventure to them and will invite creeps which quetta is full of and then you get the family pressure and threats to the university.

Quetta is so different than karachi , lahore .

That's not an issue.

We will focus more on presenting the youths voices on issues.

Not debates.

Solutions to existing problems through practical solutions.

Debates are plenty on mainstream media. Hypothetical illusions and storytelling.
We have the bhudda community for that.

We need youth to engage the core issues. The on the ground problems.

Bringing attention to people's problems not elites and their egoistical power grabbing.

Anything i learned from Panama is how media helps delay the issue by focusing on petty things.

No jack wants to know if Shah Mehmood or Khurshid Shah like to eat nihari standing up.

We are collectively a think tank.

And we need Pakistan Defense platform for credibility.

Engaging the youth by getting them together and talking? I understand the intention but implementation and scaling part is not clear to me.

Why not .. ;)
I hope public will behave if this idea took reality cause seeing girls cleaning the city will be an adventure to them and will invite creeps which quetta is full of and then you get the family pressure and threats to the university.

Quetta is so different than karachi , lahore .

Well one can make it a family event.
Each can play their own role.
Will help bring the people together.
Once mainstream media picks it. Everyone will behave.

Engaging the youth by getting them together and talking? I understand the intention but implementation and scaling part is not clear to me.

Intention is bringing people together.
And positive vibes.
Open to ideas on implementation.
Scaling is irrelevant.

We are living in an illusion of hopelessness. One vibe can change that.

As competitive our society is. There i massive potential if it changes one life even then.

Well one can make it a family event.
Each can play their own role.
Will help bring the people together.
Once mainstream media picks it. Everyone will behave.
I've great ideas than this all ..

But I wait for opportunity.

Intention is bringing people together.
And positive vibes.
Open to ideas on implementation.
Scaling is irrelevant.

We are living in an illusion of hopelessness. One vibe can change that.

As competitive our society is. There i massive potential if it changes one life even then.

Youth like to give opinion and be heard ... change comes when an idea is formed in the mind that brings about positivity ... so the HOW part can only be giving them the place and time to speak their mind and share experiences for people to reflect on.

I strongly feel that we need to get our youth to start reflecting on things instead of reacting. It is more difficult for people generally to stop and think instead of act out on impulse.

I've great ideas than this all ..

But I wait for opportunity.

We are giving you that under PDP.

Intezar karne se acha kuch to shuru karo

Youth like to give opinion and be heard ... change comes when an idea is formed in the mind that brings about positivity ... so the HOW part can only be giving them the place and time to speak their mind and share experiences for people to reflect on.

I strongly feel that we need to get our youth to start reflecting on things instead of reacting. It is more difficult for people generally to stop and think instead of act out on impulse.

When people start hearing the youth. Change will come.

Aap kaan ulte hath se pakarne me champion hogae ho. Lol

When people start hearing the youth. Change will come.

Older generation is not as accommodating I have found.

So HOW question remains ... how to engage the youth would be first of the many Hows.

Older generation is not as accommodating I have found.

So HOW question remains ... how to engage the youth would be first of the many Hows.

There are everywhere.

From Twitter Facebook YouTube LinkedIn Instagram Tumblr Orkut Xing Yahoo

Simple things. Overcomplications landed us in the mess.

There are everywhere.

From Twitter Facebook YouTube LinkedIn Instagram Tumblr Orkut Xing Yahoo

Simple things. Overcomplications landed us in the mess.

Over-complication always does, agreed.

Do you suggest under the PDF umbrella, associated or independent?

Who is tech savvy here?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom