What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

Education and Tourism

Ah nice

Bhai saab, where will this party get it's funding from?

Good question.

This party needs no funding.

Its a social awareness party who aims to educate people about the law and build the future.

The funding will come automatically when we present sound ideas in our localities

Actually, I have an option to get relaxation in customs duty as I have sent considerable foreign exchange. However, don't have time to apply and get the rebate in my foreign remittance card. It takes five working days.

Abb duty dena paregi..
kuch bhi nahi lagey gi agar ap apney sath lay kay a rahey ho to main khud apni ps4 saudia say lay kay gya tha bus box sealed nahi hona chaey 2nd hand pay duty nahi lagatey agar ap un ko bato kay personal use kay laye hay

1. Make a designated mosque in each area the bait-ul-maal. Food and money should be distributed through there to the local needy and those paying Zakaat to that bait-ul-maal should do the audit themselves too and records submitted to the authorities for audits and spot checks.

If it was up to me I would abolish income tax and revise Zakat from 2.5% to more apt basis of calculation . Plus the gold and silver is no more a reasonable basis for paying Zakat don't know why we cling to it. The current application of Zakat and income tax is highly nonsensical and unjust ...........

I have but after joining PTI making a name and than creating my own party. I want to become health minister of Pakistan and to revolutionize our health system take it to such an advanced level that people will come from Scandinavian country's to Pakistan for treatment a health system in which Pakistanis will not beg or die because they couldn't afford the treatment.
May Allah give you strength to make this dream come true!
Has anyone of you guys have flirted with the idea of forming a party?

Like internet has good uses too instead of usual.

With elections just around the corner maybe why not?
I would have but mujy Intikaabi nishan ni samj aaya, wo kya rakin gy :P
Warna tu koi masla he ni tha aur!

On a serious note, ANYTHING we can do to help our country, ALWAYS UP FOR IT. Even if it means joining politics! :)

Anything on education part? Business part? Good at good marketing?
Been in business look at marketing side for a few years now (7 to be accurate)
Tourism and promoting the soft image of Pakistan will be VERY important.

May Allah give you strength to make this dream come true!

I would have but mujy Intikaabi nishan ni samj aaya, wo kya rakin gy :P
Warna tu koi masla he ni tha aur!

On a serious note, ANYTHING we can do to help our country, ALWAYS UP FOR IT. Even if it means joining politics! :)

Been in business look at marketing side for a few years now (7 to be accurate)
Tourism and promoting the soft image of Pakistan will be VERY important.

You have valuable experience.
First thing you can do is spread awareness and market the young party.

We need to make the point across that life for Pakistanis may also have an alternate to the mainstream parties.

You have valuable experience.
First thing you can do is spread awareness and market the young party.

We need to make the point across that life for Pakistanis may also have an alternate to the mainstream parties.
Well that is what i keep on doing!
Will do! :)

Nikley thay aik do gujjar aur butt barish mein sarey khur gaye :rofl: @Sher Shah Awan

1tcb2l.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom