What's new

Latest video on Chinese and Indian face off in Ladakh

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Somewhere in Laddakh region, cannot read Chinese, may be Chinese friend would help.
To me it looks like on the lake shores.

What it looks like is that it is face to face, eye ball to eye ball situation in this video.
One thing I noticed, Indians wearing cold jackets, while Chinese in their usual uniforms.
Are things moving!!

At the end of the video, the Indian soldiers clarifying to his Chinese counterparts, we are not doing face off, we are just standing.
Vow. I say vow, based on this attitude Indians cry of brave Indian soldiers and that Indians have brow beaten the Chinese back to their side of the border!!

FB_IMG_1591191672458.jpg

I am a catholic So no chance being Sangi

He doing his Job

He Doing His job of Opposition Like
Nawaz sharif or Bilwal
thats not the question .
News of Chinese incursion is a week old and all over social media and international media . my simple question is . why modi is silent why cant he issuea clear cut statement of no incursion ?

Last edited:
thats now the question .
News of Chinese incursion is a week old and all over social media and international media . my simple question is . why modi is silent why cant he issuea clear cut statement of no incursion ?
Because It not his job Its Job Defense Minister

Because It not his job Its Job Defense Minister

lol bahi jo pagal tv per aaker kabhi thali peetney ko kehta , kabhi tali bajaney ko , kabhi light jalaney ko wo itne serious matter per khamosh ha lol .
any statement from defence minister where he clearly mentions that Chinese dont hold any indian land?

lol bahi jo pagal tv per aaker kabhi thali peetney ko kehta , kabhi tali bajaney ko , kabhi light jalaney ko wo itne serious matter per khamosh ha lol .
any statement from defence minister where he clearly mentions that Chinese dont hold any indian land?
If you know Urdu you Will understand

Its Not Serious Matter

LAC crossed by Multiple times by India too

If China crossed border 100 times, India crossed it 200 times: Army vice-chief to-be

https://theprint.in/defence/if-chin...ed-it-200-times-army-vice-chief-to-be/282976/

What it looks like is that it is face to face, eye ball to eye ball situation in this video.
One thing I noticed, Indians wearing cold jackets, while Chinese in their usual uniforms.
Are things moving!!

At the end of the video, the Indian soldiers clarifying to his Chinese counterparts, we are not doing face off, we are just standing.

The clip on the later part of the video is different from the face off clip in first part of the video . The location is clearly different .
We don't know in what context the guy in the later clip said "we are just standing here" .
You are trying to give an impression as if Indian soldier backed off from the former clip's stand off position and said that

Look like both side carry rifle again, I thought there was protocol not to carry gun there ...................

Back
Top Bottom