What's new

Latest video on Chinese and Indian face off in Ladakh

Meanwhile pakistanis

images
Haha.

Chinese are still coughing , looks like they are infested with corona.

btw, that chilly breeze, feel for soldiers from both sides. Shame on chinese particularly to make soldiers through this for nothing.

Lol you are pathetic my little indian friend, they are our allies, we are going to support them for sure, what's your problem with that.
Comon, open your front. Tell your generals to get off from twitter.
See as we speak the demographic of kashmir is engineered, and pakistan does nothing except twitter.
If you do nothing even after chinese support then that picture should no offend you.

Chinese are still coughing , looks like they are infested with corona.

btw, that chilly breeze, feel for soldiers from both sides. Shame on chinese particularly to make soldiers through this for nothing.

Comon, open your front. Tell your generals to get off from twitter.
See as we speak the demographic of kashmir is engineered, and pakistan does nothing except twitter.
If you do nothing even after chinese support then that picture should no offend you.

LoL you sound frustrated, don't worry, be happy, our alliance will free indian people from the dastardly oppressive rss regime.

Hahaha this is very funny. 笑死我了 :omghaha:
Some of the military terms I don't understand in mandarin very good however i'll write whatever i i s in the photo i can surely read it if i cant understand all of the terms like military ranks etc.

First picture reads:
报告班长、一辆摩托拜托边境快速动!
只有一辆學班吗?几务人员?

Soldier="Border report monitor: a single motorcyle is moving towards us with great speed!"
Monitor=" only a single vehicle? How many crew members do u see of the vehicle?"

سپاہی رپوٹ مانیٹر ایک موٹر سایکل بہت تیزی سے ہماری طرف بڑ رہی ہے۔
مانیٹر سرف ایک؟ کتنے سپاہی ہوں گے؟

EZmh06cU4AAi0UZ.jpeg

Second photo reads:

Soldier=Let me count their heads..
They are 72 people together!

Monitor replies= ok ..ok got it dispatching immediate support/reinforcements.

انکے سر گنتا۔۔ تقریب ن 72 لوگ جناب
صہیں ٹھیک ہے مدد بہیجتے ہیں

EZmh06cU8AEbtP2.png

Third photo reads:

班玩,不要拨、
请派救护车未、
他们摔倒啦

Soldier says= Ban wan? ( Monitor?) Head quaters?
No need to dial dispatch, please send an ambulance fast , they have fallen down!

سپاہی جناب سنیں مدد کی ضرورت نہیں ری بس ایبولنس روانا کر دیں وہ سب موٹر سایکل سے گر پڑے ہیں

EZmh06dUMAAIdG6.png

Forth image shows them attending the wounded soldiers who just fell from the bike.

EZmh06cUcAUNZqt.jpeg

Chinese style humor. They look at indians just the way i do :cheers:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom