What's new

Latest video on Chinese and Indian face off in Ladakh

Meanwhile pakistanis

images

One Indian guy can be seen carrying a Sten gun in 2020
o_Oo_O
Somewhere in Laddakh region, cannot read Chinese, may be Chinese friend would help.
To me it looks like on the lake shores.

What it looks like is that it is face to face, eye ball to eye ball situation in this video.
One thing I noticed, Indians wearing cold jackets, while Chinese in their usual uniforms.
Are things moving!!

At the end of the video, the Indian soldiers clarifying to his Chinese counterparts, we are not doing face off, we are just standing.
Vow. I say vow, based on this attitude Indians cry of brave Indian soldiers and that Indians have brow beaten the Chinese back to their side of the border!!

Somewhere in Laddakh region, cannot read Chinese, may be Chinese friend would help.

What it looks like is that it is face to face, eye ball to eye ball situation in this video.
One thing I noticed, Indians wearing cold jackets, while Chinese in their usual uniforms.
Are things moving!!

At the end of the video, the Indian soldiers clarifying to his Chinese counterparts, we are not doing face off, we are just standing.
Vow. I say vow, based on this attitude Indians cry of brave Indian soldiers and that Indians have brow beaten the Chinese back to their side of the border!!

Video shows the poor standard of training among pla soldiers... The first soldier holds with his rife pointing up while rest pointing it down... Pointing up suggest aggressive patrolling...

Seriously, where does these artists come from??

The clip on the later part of the video is different from the face off clip in first part of the video . The location is clearly different .
We don't know in what context the guy in the later clip said "we are just standing here" .
You are trying to give an impression as if Indian soldier backed off from the former clip's stand off position and said that

Don't lie. He said that we are not offensive , we are just standing here, the commander is there.

That is a very defensive statement from a soldier. Admit it.

What a strong wind! It's not easy for the soldiers on both sides.

Are things moving!!

Wow, all carrying rifles.
Seriously, No more unarmed combat from now on.

Banner Sign says Indians have intruded onto Chinese territory.
Many Comments about Indians VERY SMELLY.

Are things moving!!

Nothing is happening in these videos. They are just touching each other with their dicks.

Didn't need a new thread.

I am a catholic So no chance being Sangi
Complete fallacy. Non-Hindus can be hindutva just as Hindus can be non-hindutva.

One Indian guy can be seen carrying a Sten gun in 2020
o_Oo_O
It's remarkable how homeless the Indian soldiers look in these videos. I've seen garden scarecrows that look sharper and better kitted out.

How is this a "fact check"? Some clown has literally given us his subjective opinion on what was said and, in some overzealous bid to sound remotely professional like the BBC, has self declared this a "fact check". It's hilarious what passes for objective, verified, evidence based facts in Hindustan. This is just another opinion. Stamping "fact check" on it doesn't make it otherwise.

You people hurt my brain every day I'm near you.

Back
Top Bottom