What's new

Latest FIFA ranking 2014 : Iran is still 1st in Asia

Just saw the group. Except for Argentina, Iran can beat the other two teams and go through. Nigeria and Bosnia aren't a big deal.

Just saw the group. Except for Argentina, Iran can beat the other two teams and go through. Nigeria and Bosnia aren't a big deal.

Nigeria is fierce African team. Bosnia is a first timer in the world cup, but their squad is packed with stars in top notch leagues in Europe, like Dzeko and Pjanic.

Iran could have gotten much worse group though.

Nigeria is fierce African team. Bosnia is a first timer in the world cup, but their squad is packed with stars in top notch leagues in Europe, like Dzeko and Pjanic.

Iran could have gotten much worse group though.

I still believe Nigeria and Bosnia can be beaten by Iran. Best of luck:tup: . Will be interesting to watch.

I still believe Nigeria and Bosnia can be beaten by Iran. Best of luck:tup: . Will be interesting to watch.
African teams aren't very easy to beat. They're very physical and those coming from Iranian leagues haven't had any exposure to such physicality before. We've beaten Bosnia on all of our previous meetings (4 or 5 times I think), but this Bosnia is very different. They've got the likes of Djeko all over the field and beating them in the World Cup is not easy. Djeko scored more than 20 goals for Man City this season.

I'm hoping for 4 points. Win against Bosnia, tie against Nigeria and a respectable loss against Argentina.

African teams aren't very easy to beat. They're very physical and those coming from Iranian leagues haven't had any exposure to such physicality before. We've beaten Bosnia on all of our previous meetings (4 or 5 times I think), but this Bosnia is very different. They've got the likes of Djeko all over the field and beating them in the World Cup is not easy. Djeko scored more than 20 goals for Man City this season.

I'm hoping for 4 points. Win against Bosnia, tie against Nigeria and a respectable loss against Argentina.

I'm just hoping for a respectable loss against all of them or maybe a draw against Bosnia. Time will say and there is still some upcoming friendly games but I don't expect too much from team melli when they aren't even capable of beating a team like Guinea at home. Seriously, this defeat at Azadi stadium was really disappointing lol

^^ Friendlies are for testing... if we were to take friendlies seriously then Japan has managed to tie Argentina, so this means they are on same level ?

out of 10 time Iran would most like beat Guinea 6,7 times so that is not a issue

Key is to train hard, very very hard and prepare yourself for the most extreme. Then your chances will increase.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom