What's new

Latest FIFA ranking 2014 : Iran is still 1st in Asia

@haman10
best of asiaaa ! more than 3.5 billion people live in asia.. more than half of world. :D we are best of them .. yeepeee :D
by the way i heard that messi recently said that he is trying as hard as possible to confront hashem beigzade :D no for real ..
after what happened for his fb page now he really thinks hashem beigzade is a god :D

Good luck in the WC, I will support Iran.
thanks man :D but you don't mean water closet ( wc ). do you? jk

Last edited:
Last match we had was appearently at 70s, why don't we have friendly matches or something I wonder.

I don't understand this sport. Bunch of grown-*** men kicking a ball for almost 2 hours. Give each of them a ball and solve the problem.

Do you like Handegg ? :D

Anyway I found Basketball more interesting to watch but football is also fun.

May be because of british invasion.

Pakistan does has alot of football potential because the people of KPK and Balochistan are more into football/Volleyball even today than cricket
the best football potential is in lyari,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Good luck to Iran in the WC, they are in a tough group with Argentina and Nigeria is also good, I think Argentina and Iran will move to the next round Insha'Allah, best of luck for Iran in WC and football...
ohh dear lord , its very nice to read a heart warming post from one of our few true friends .

long live syria ....

4048598308985526.JPG

our hearts beat for our brothers in syria .... peace !

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom