What's new

Latest FIFA ranking 2014 : Iran is still 1st in Asia

why not ? it can be real sweet :)

but for time being , we're stronger than you :lol: JK

Its football man, people goes to matches with doner knifes,katanas, chains etc. here :D
parasi-neyse-veriyor--551850.Jpeg

I hope Italians do not win, every time they win a game the Italians in my area go crazy LOL.

Promise you are gonna give me a treat on their return :cheers:

LOL you old for treats, @haman10 is probably younger than you too. You should be giving him treats.

i wish i could make sure the italians in your area know your mentality :D :lol:

They start driving around in circles waving flags and honking sometimes in the middle of the night LOL, I have to open my window and scream out stfu but they just start up again in 5 minutes. Then one of my neighbors calls the cops and they run away. :lol:

Best of luck to iran.

we should hire coach from iran for football.but i don't think we ever will see Pakistan team in FIFA

i don't think we ever will see Pakistan team in FIFA
lol , why ? its not rocket's science for lords sake :lol:

all u need is a dozen of talented and interested kids , a good couch and some other dozen million dollars .

good luck

all u need is a dozen of talented and interested kids , a good couch and some other dozen million dollars .

good luck

it will be hell alot of task to bring the ranking to below 40 from existing +160 :D

Beside this no attention is given to football so far in Pakistan

good luck

Why would we need a couch?

Best of luck to iran.

we should hire coach from iran for football.but i don't think we ever will see Pakistan team in FIFA

I don't know how cricket ended up being more popular then football or basketball at there.

I don't know how cricket ended up being more popular then football or basketball at there.

May be because of british invasion.

Pakistan does has alot of football potential because the people of KPK and Balochistan are more into football/Volleyball even today than cricket

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom