What's new

Lates IRI Survey, PMLN Wins Again

Well PTI Leadership shud take these poll results seriously even if they r fake, what i feel is that people across pakistan expected some aggressive decisions from IK after Lahore and karachi jalsaa's last year and that didn't happend, the only reason why qadri manage to gather a decent crowd in long march is IK's defensive approach and all this defensive strategy went horribly wrong for PTI.

550001_369308239834401_499781803_n.jpg

How True:agree:
well if it is true than shame on PAKISTANI nation , a gloomy future is waiting for us .... our nation again trying looters ... so so sad
and same verses were used by your current PM when he became PM .... so was he right .... bloody looters

Well PTI Leadership shud take these poll results seriously even if they r fake, what i feel is that people across pakistan expected some aggressive decisions from IK after Lahore and karachi jalsaa's last year and that didn't happend, the only reason why qadri manage to gather a decent crowd in long march is IK's defensive approach and all this defensive strategy went horribly wrong for PTI.

we are preparing for a battle on ballot.... like they say its silence before the storm... !!

Imran khan have to show that he has mature in politics he must join hands with PMLN.just about time that this Political alliance which will be on people interest become reality.unless Mr.khan's ego is still larger then himself or perhaps still living in a dram box where he think's he can mange to handle this complex situation of pakistan single handedly without the full mandate of people in Pakistan.

Imran khan have to show that he has mature in politics he must join hands with PMLN.just about time that this Political alliance which will be on people interest become reality.unless Mr.khan's ego is still larger then himself or perhaps still living in a dram box where he think's he can mange to handle this complex situation of pakistan single handedly without the full mandate of people in Pakistan.

He don't need PMLN and their lier leadership.

we are preparing for a battle on ballot.... like they say its silence before the storm... !!

Oh really….??

Let’s assume for a moment that PPPP Govt dissolves current parliament as late as on the eve of 15th March, that schedule the GE as late as in & around 14th of June, 2013 and from now on its briefly 4 months away.

I don’t think within Feb 12, PTI internal elections completed satisfactorily all over Pakistan without any divine help. Then you need another marathon of selecting best suitable and deserved candidate for each constituency throughout Pakistan and that too without any further grouping and schism within PTI.

Only after achieving both milestones, PTI could enables herself to run a successful election campaign collectively within a brief time…..exactly what IK promised.

You are my dear running out of time here and believe me, No Storm or Tsunami from IK can solves PTI’s problems in hand but only a divine help……if you are a sincere PTIAN just pray for it.:coffee:

Oh really….??

Let’s assume for a moment that PPPP Govt dissolves current parliament as late as on the eve of 15th March, that schedule the GE as late as in & around 14th of June, 2013 and from now on its briefly 4 months away.

I don’t think within Feb 12, PTI internal elections completed satisfactorily all over Pakistan without any divine help. Then you need another marathon of selecting best suitable and deserved candidate for each constituency throughout Pakistan and that too without any further grouping and schism within PTI.

Only after achieving both milestones, PTI could enables herself to run a successful election campaign collectively within a brief time…..exactly what IK promised.

You are my dear running out of time here and believe me, No Storm or Tsunami from IK can solves PTI’s problems in hand but only a divine help……if you are a sincere PTIAN just pray for it.:coffee:

how did you put three things in a time line? its only intra election that we need to get over, I know PTI is late, but its not like any other party has started election campaign and PTI is lacking behind, yes pmln and ppp are buying and selling candidates, that is what we are not going to be part of... oh and yes pmln tried to buy Ayla Malik of PTI on a Lahore ticket, but she refused...

We have a great number of electable, a separate team is developing election campaign and a separate team will scrutinize candidates on parallel basis... by the mid of feb PTI will be done with its intra elections, and then its game on,

by the way we have divine help anyway...

Yah but looking at what happend in karachi for door to door voter's check and di-limition is concerned i dont think there wud be a storm, if it continue to go like this.

What about APML? I guess their popularity must be increasing.

IMO Pakistan doesn't need a leader who is very soft diplomatically. IK seems very soft kind of person & i'm afraid that he will compromise on IOK. As for nawaz he must not be elected to power, he is strongly anti Pak-Army & for that he could also compromise on IOK. I think these both leaders will make Pakistan dependant on india for electricity, petroleum/petroleum products, pharmaceuticals, and other basic needs.

Currently Pakistan need a educated, nationalist & aggressive leader who beleives in making Pakistani provinces dependant on each other, make tough economic reforms & take strong decisions. I also think Musharraf as president & IK as PM would be much better than anyone else.
Had they been surveyed their popularity would have been less than 1%. I have never seen an APML supporter in Lahore, can not say about other cities

Interesting thing :)
Last time when PTI was ahead PTI supporter were praising this survey, now some calls it fake survey etc.

BTW another thing which i saw was on 27th Jan at JI session on Qazi Hussain Ahmed (RA). What interesting was that both PMLN and PTI were trying to lure Jamat into alliance. I think PMLN was successful since Jamat will be joining their sit in.

Yah but looking at what happend in karachi for door to door voter's check and di-limition is concerned i dont think there wud be a storm, if it continue to go like this.

hmm.... be hopeful that with all odds, silent majority can still change the fate !!

Last time when PTI was ahead PTI supporter were praising this survey, now some calls it fake survey etc.

BTW another thing which i saw was on 27th Jan at JI session on Qazi Hussain Ahmed (RA). What interesting was that both PMLN and PTI were trying to lure Jamat into alliance. I think PMLN was successful since Jamat will be joining their sit in.

lol..... o ja oye munafiq jamatiyo ki atleast PTI ko zarorat nahi hai, JI are with their natural allies nawaz sharif... it was only munawar hasan that wanted alliance with PTI, rest of jamatchiya ghunday and bad kamash hafiz salman or liaquat bloch wagera pmln say chahtay hain...

and what the fuucckk is with RA with Qazi ??? kal ko liaqat baloch kay sath bhi laga lo gaye? :lol:

hmm.... be hopeful that with all odds, silent majority can still change the fate !!

lol..... o ja oye munafiq jamatiyo ki atleast PTI ko zarorat nahi hai, they are with their natural allies nawaz sharif... it was only munawar hasan that wanted alliance with PTI, rest of jamatchiya ghunday and bad kamash hafiz salman or liaquat bloch wagera pmln say chahtay hain...

LOL is ko Urdu mai kehtey hain

Angoor khtay hain

BTW your Imran was all praise for Qazi Sahib and JI leadership. He must be a liar than !!!!!

BTW what political power JI can generate in parliment?
300 NA seats? Lol
Nothing, JI is been selected jst to buy their bussiness religious services, mostly for prapoganda stuff nothing more?isn't that true?lol
I mean wht the, hell JI has ever achived in 65 years of history we hve?LoL
No one remembers, how badly IK was mis-treated in Punjab universty ,when he went there for ,Cj movment?by the hands of IjT?
APML is vry active in all over pakistan, try to write on FB APML lahore, you will find 1000s of their members ?
Its just APML is banned un-officialy , their Jalsaa,s been ranscaked by police,bt they are still out there?lol lol lol
Try to follow them, bt don't try to kill them ?lol lol lol

LOL is ko Urdu mai kehtey hain

Angoor khtay hain

BTW your Imran was all praise for Qazi Sahib and JI leadership. He must be a liar than !!!!!

he is not a liar, but mistaken about the dubious character of Qazi... the lanati qazi sent his children to America while sent the children of poor muslims for jehad ?

lanat beshumar asay munafiq per !!

as far as angor khatay hain, han ji ham ko munafiqat kay angoor chakhnay bhi nai hain... jahanum mein jao jamatchutiyo !!

BTW what political power JI can generate in parliment?
If your talking about JI alone, than it can not do anything. However in alliance with PMLN where PMLN lost to Q with few hundred votes, it can win it those seats.
That is the reason both PTI and PMLN are trying to lure JI in alliance.

Nothing, JI is been selected jst to buy their bussiness religious services, mostly for prapoganda stuff nothing more?isn't that true?lol
JI do not provide religious services, had that been the case they would have gone to JUI(F)

I mean wht the, hell JI has ever achived in 65 years of history we hve?LoL
It is the only party in Pakistan, which holds elections in it.
It fought with Pakistan Army against the Indian army in 1971. Jamat is still paying the price of that show of patriotism. e.g. google Gholam Azam if you want

No one remembers, how badly IK was mis-treated in Punjab universty ,when he went there for ,Cj movment?by the hands of IjT?
That Gentleman was suspended by the Jamat leadership. Personally I am a supporter of Jamat but I am also not fond of Jamiyat.

APML is vry active in all over pakistan, try to write on FB APML lahore, you will find 1000s of their members ?
Its just APML is banned un-officialy , their Jalsaa,s been ranscaked by police,bt they are still out there?lol lol lol
Try to follow them, bt don't try to kill them ?lol lol lol
Even if they are banned in Pakistan, IRI could have got response from ppl about their support. Trust me APML is no where.

he is not a liar, but mistaken about the dubious character of Qazi... the lanati qazi sent his children to America while sent the children of poor muslims for jehad ?

lanat beshumar asay munafiq per !!

as far as angor khatay hain, han ji ham ko munafiqat kay angoor chakhnay bhi nai hain... jahanum mein jao jamatchutiyo !!
So the true PTI speaks :-)

LOL Imran is mistaken and you are not :-)

Back
Top Bottom