What's new

Last Movie You Watched

THE NEXT 3 DAYS

Can someone recommend me a movie simiular to that one.

watched "The Thirteenth Floor" again...must watch movie of sci-fi lovers..

Just saw X-Men: First Class. Decent movie. It's just predictable when you know what's going to eventually happen....

I think you should watch BORDER again if you watched before

The bollywood movie?, I remember when the movie came on in UK cinemas, they used to be fights between Pak and Indians at some cinemas, especially when Pakistanis went to watch the movie and didnt expect it to be what they thought it would be.

I thought people in Pakistan stopped watching less and less Bollywood movies compared to 10-20 years ago, is this true?
It is true largely due to internet and now people tend to download english movies through internet but Indian movies are still quite popular..

I thought people in Pakistan stopped watching less and less Bollywood movies compared to 10-20 years ago, is this true?

i do prefer English Movies too but In romantic genre i prefer Bollywood . Because dil to bacha he ji.

Gladiator abhi abhi 2 minutes ke liye dekhi... i have watched before but downloaded for somebody else

Few movies i watched in past couple of weeks: Robin Hood, Mortal Combat, Kung Fu Panda 2, X Men First Class

The bollywood movie?, I remember when the movie came on in UK cinemas, they used to be fights between Pak and Indians at some cinemas, especially when Pakistanis went to watch the movie and didnt expect it to be what they thought it would be.

bongiyan naa maro Sir,

In which UK Cinema did you ever hear Pakistani and Indians fighting on indian movie? prove it or keep nonsense out of this thread :angry:

Sorry if it hurts

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom