What's new

Last Christian left Mosul: Sunnis' ethnic cleansing far worse than Israel

99% of the people foaming at their mouths on gaza wont come and comment on this thread. Their outrage is rather selective.

Lets first agree on the basics so we can compare the both-

Shall we put Israel and IS both as terrorists?-

Both as cold hearted blood thirsty savages- terrorists that needed to be get rid of by the civilised world? -

Only then it will be fair to compare them both together-

Lets also agree on the fact that what IS is doing is undoubtedly unfair and inhumane- on the same scale shouldnt we agree what Israel is doing is... ?

I await your reply not excuses-

Lets first agree on the basics so we can compare the both-

Shall we put Israel and IS both as terrorists?-

Both as cold hearted blood thirsty savages- terrorists that needed to be get rid of by the civilised world? -
No. Israel is the only civilized State in the Middle East. An oasis of democracy, civilization, scientific progress and human rights to its citizens.
When Israel kills the others, it does so because they wish to see Israel destroyed.

ISIS does what it does on the other hand because it wants to implement Shariah.
Lets also agree on the fact that what IS is doing is undoubtedly unfair and inhumane- on the same scale shouldnt we agree what Israel is doing is... ?

I await your reply not excuses-
There is a difference between a cop shooting a criminal. And a criminal shooting an innocent man.
While both of them are shooting and killing someone else, their motivations(niyat), their targets and their methods vary.

However while ISIS does what it does, 1% of the Muslims will bother coming on the threads like these and condemning them as forcefully as they condemn Israel. We see the hypocrisy.

All these problems in Iraq were started by Christians.

No. Israel is the only civilized State in the Middle East. An oasis of democracy, civilization, scientific progress and human rights to its citizens.
When Israel kills the others, it does so because they wish to see Israel destroyed.

ISIS does what it does on the other hand because it wants to implement Shariah.

Don't try to skip the question-
why you taught Israel and IS is comparable? - you brought what Israel doing in Gaza compared to what IS doing in Mosul-
While you want us to condemn IS which we do- you seek none for Israel and call it only civilization in Arabia-
Yet you compare both- why?-

Says the complete fruitloop .
If he meant by Christians as Amrika- then he is right-
Iraq was much peaceful under Saddam than amrikan imposed failed democracy-

Don't try to skip the question-
why you taught Israel and IS is comparable? - you brought what Israel doing in Gaza compared to what IS doing in Mosul-
While you want us to condemn IS which we do- you seek none for Israel and call it only civilization in Arabia-
Yet you compare both- why?-
Simple. I compare them because Pakistanis seem to think that Israel is doing something wrong and the world agrees that ISIS is doing something wrong.

If he meant by Christians as Amrika- then he is right-
Iraq was much peaceful under Saddam than amrikan imposed failed democracy-

US is a country , not a religion .

Simple. I compare them because Pakistanis seem to think that Israel is doing something wrong and the world agrees that ISIS is doing something wrong.

Israel is doing a hell lot wrong .

Pakistanis also think IS is doing wrong-
Do you even follow this forum?-

US is a country , not a religion .
IS is a terror organisation, not a religion-
Do we seperate people and religion when we blame a group?-

IS is a terror organisation, not a religion-
Do we seperate people and religion when we blame a group?-

All day , everyday on this forum . IS are called agents of Jews , CIA and whatnot :D .

why dont the extremist in iraq and syria target Israel? I wonder...
Dont try to divert the attention away from israeli war crimes, this just shows how desperate you guys are when you try comparing those conflicts. If you want to go with this logic then why do only jews get attention from ww2 and not those 50+ million?

All day , everyday on this forum . IS are called agents of Jews , CIA and whatnot :D .
Cant blame them both kill Muslims-
Cant blame them both kill people of other religion-

Too many similarities- :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom