What's new

Last Christian left Mosul: Sunnis' ethnic cleansing far worse than Israel

I can only chuckle when people compare what's going in Palestine as "genocide" when Christians in Iraq and Syria are treated as second class citizens, have to pay a tax, leave, or be killed.

I can only chuckle when people compare what's going in Palestine as "genocide" when Christians in Iraq and Syria are treated as second class citizens, have to pay a tax, leave, or be killed.
???
only by ISIS .

and christians suffer far less than shias, or kurds in the past, who massively are killed by ISIS.
don't only see things in the perspective of your religion ;)

and anyway you can criticize Gaza both attitudes (Hamas, Israel) and in the same time criticize and care about Iraqis, being shias or christians or whoever suffering there .

The entire Muslims world hate Israel for her aparthied and human right abuses. Yet under Islam, minorities suffered even more than Jews.

Unlike the Muslims, the Christian world does not hate Muslims simply because Christians are being cleanse.

Has Last Christian Left Iraqi City of Mosul After 2,000 Years? - NBC News

Samer Kamil Yacub was alone when four Islamist militants carrying AK-47s arrived at his front door and ordered him to leave the city.

The 70-year-old Christian had failed to comply with a decree issued by the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS). Yacub's hometown of Mosul had boasted a Christian community for almost 2,000 years. But then the al Qaeda-inspired fighters who overran the city last month gave Christians an ultimatum. They could stay and pay a tax or convert to Islam -- or be killed.

Yacub, 70, was one of the few Christians remaining beyond last Saturday's noon deadline. He may have even been the last to leave alive.

"[A] fighter said, ‘I have orders to kill you now',” Yacub said just hours after the Sunni extremists tried to force their way into his home at 11 a.m. on Monday. “All of the people in my neighborhood were Muslim. They came to help me —about 20 people — at the door in front of my house. They tried to convince ISIS not to kill me.”

The rebels spared Yacub but threw him out of the city where he had spent his entire life. They also took his Iraqi ID card before informing him that elderly women would be given his house.

In June, ISIS declared a caliphate covering parts of Syria and Iraq, decreed that all of the world's Muslims must pledge allegiance to their leader and said it wanted to be known as just "Islamic State." In Syria, ISIS brought back seventh-century laws to govern Christians after seizing the city of Raqqa. "They have no mercy," one Christian living there told NBC News in March. In Mosul, ISIS this week ordered shopkeepers to cover the faces of mannequins and blew up a mosque that was said to be the tomb of the Prophet Jonah, who was swallowed by a whale in a biblical story.

While an estimated 2 million Christians called Iraq home in the 1990s, church leaders say that figure plunged to around 200,000 by last year. The sudden rise of ISIS has sent many other Christians fleeing in terror.

God of All Mercy and Compassion ! Mercy upon these people, O Lord ! :(

Open the Doors for them, Lord, Shower them with Graces in new Lands.

Forget not your promise to Abraham, Lord God...

Amen.

Yet under Islam,
What Islam? Where Islam?

Disgusting people were rejected by every Muslim around the world yet the press cant digest it!

Disgusting lot...no idea why the media love to associate shit with Islam!

Sad what is happening to them...However such shits have no religion...Esp nothing to do with Islam which they keep maligning!

How can they be considered Khalifa and demand women for whatever shit...How can they be considered Khalifah when Khalifa allowed Jews and Christians to live with Muslims!

How can they be considered Muslims when they slaughter innocents?

But of course everyone on this thread is here to see a circus! They want to weight how many cried for Palestinians and how many for Syria...

They want to compare how many are killed......

You need to remember that these are not the legitimate governments of either Syria or Iraq which are asking their Christian citizens to do any of these things.

The people who are doing this are a militant extremist organisation with murky origins which in the form of Free Syria Army was being supported by all major Western (mainly Christian) nations and Israel.

You should also know that, in the Europe or Americas, before last 100 or so years, there was a religiously monolithic population. All were Christians, Jews were tolerated with a grudge. The areas which were being colonised were either being converted by force or bombarded with Missionaries and Jesuits. There was inquisition and pogroms to ethnically cleanse the Christian lands from heathens.

In contrast, the Muslim rule in Iberian peninsula was called 'Conviviencia' - The Co-existence; when Muslims, Christians and Jews lived in peace and harmony - the only time in the history of Europe. Within 50 years of end of Muslim rule, there was not a single Muslim left in Europe. Jews were only tolerated because somebody had to deal with all the usury business which was not allowed in Christianity.

If you read the Muslim history, you will know that even in the areas Muslim captured, majority of the population stayed non-Muslim for centuries; the conversion to Islam was never forced. If you do not believe me, just look at India – 1000 years of Muslim rule and still 70% of people of Indian sub-continent are Hindus.

If you go to Iraq, you will see even those faith which are thousands of years old, for example, Mandeans and Manicheans. There was a healthy presence of other faiths like Christianity and Judaism or Zoroastrianism. They were there from thousands of years and living peacefully.

My point here is that – this present intolerance is not a norm but an aberration and is not home grown but imported – in fact it's not even Islamic.

What Islam? Where Islam?

Disgusting people were rejected by every Muslim around the world yet the press cant digest it!

Disgusting lot...no idea why the media love to associate shit with Islam!

Sad what is happening to them...However such shits have no religion...Esp nothing to do with Islam which they keep maligning!

How can they be considered Khalifa and demand women for whatever shit...How can they be considered Khalifah when Khalifa allowed Jews and Christians to live with Muslims!

How can they be considered Muslims when they slaughter innocents?

But of course everyone on this thread is here to see a circus! They want to weight how many cried for Palestinians and how many for Syria...

They want to compare how many are killed......

You stay in Singapore and you will realize that Singaporean Chinese are resented by Sunni, especially Malay. The Sunni hate Chinese for enforcing secularism. We allow hijab for most of the job but if Sunni get fired from a shop for wearing hijab and government does not intervene Sunni will curse Chinese as racist.

There are out pour of hate for even the slightest events.

Some Sunni even want to kill Chinese and join terrorism.

When our government announce Sunni gone to Syrian, the Sunni accuse our government as racist.

The conduct of Sunni even as minorities in Singapore are terrible. And they are blind to the fact that Malaysia Sunni are shittting on their own Shia, Ahmadya, Christian ...etc big time. The Sunni have good excuse why they want to shitt on people, and they always have.

Singapore is the best place for Muslims. In Singapore, Sunni, Shia and Ahmadya all co-exit in peace. This simple design is practically impossible for Sunni if they are in charge.

In fact, Singapore Ahmadya grave got deface, not sure by who.

Sunni always pretend to be victim, but in reality they want to conquer the whole world. If you understand the psyche of Sunni, you will have no difficulties in understand why Sunni behave in a certain way.

st_080129tn.gif

IS, taliban, al quaida, boko all have been condemned by 'Ahlus sunnah wal jama'a' to death.

This is truly a sad state that Christians or people from any religion are being expelled out from the so called Islamic state where they were living with Muslims in peace for hundreds of years. That 70 y/o elderly was saved by his Muslim neighbours and none else, give credit where due. ISIS is none other but a bunch of mfkrs came from no where claiming they are sunni but in fact kharjis killing Muslims (sunnis/shias) in the name of Islam. Their mindset is built on the doctrines of Abdul Wahab Najdi whom all such radical groups take their passion from. This guy Wahab is not recognized by any school of thought, in fact refuted by all and even his own father and brother. I or any orthodox staunch Sunni, would embrace any Christian/Shia/Sunni even Jew who is oppressed by these butchers and to show my stand against injustice and tyranny. Sadly, only this I can do in my premises.

You stay in Singapore and you will realize that Singaporean Chinese are resented by Sunni, especially Malay. The Sunni hate Chinese for enforcing secularism. We allow hijab for most of the job but if Sunni get fired from a shop for wearing hijab and government does not intervene Sunni will curse Chinese as racist.

There are out pour of hate for even the slightest events.

Some Sunni even want to kill Chinese and join terrorism.

When our government announce Sunni gone to Syrian, the Sunni accuse our government as racist.

The conduct of Sunni even as minorities in Singapore are terrible. And they are blind to the fact that Malaysia Sunni are shittting on their own Shia, Ahmadya, Christian ...etc big time. The Sunni have good excuse why they want to shitt on people, and they always have.

Singapore is the best place for Muslims. In Singapore, Sunni, Shia and Ahmadya all co-exit in peace. This simple design is practically impossible for Sunni if they are in charge.

In fact, Singapore Ahmadya grave got deface, not sure by who.

Sunni always pretend to be victim, but in reality they want to conquer the whole world. If you understand the psyche of Sunni, you will have no difficulties in understand why Sunni behave in a certain way.

st_080129tn.gif
Ok this post has been reported for flying way off topic!

The entire Muslims world hate Israel for her aparthied and human right abuses. Yet under Islam, minorities suffered even more than Jews.

Unlike the Muslims, the Christian world does not hate Muslims simply because Christians are being cleanse.

Has Last Christian Left Iraqi City of Mosul After 2,000 Years? - NBC News

Samer Kamil Yacub was alone when four Islamist militants carrying AK-47s arrived at his front door and ordered him to leave the city.

The 70-year-old Christian had failed to comply with a decree issued by the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS). Yacub's hometown of Mosul had boasted a Christian community for almost 2,000 years. But then the al Qaeda-inspired fighters who overran the city last month gave Christians an ultimatum. They could stay and pay a tax or convert to Islam -- or be killed.

Yacub, 70, was one of the few Christians remaining beyond last Saturday's noon deadline. He may have even been the last to leave alive.

"[A] fighter said, ‘I have orders to kill you now',” Yacub said just hours after the Sunni extremists tried to force their way into his home at 11 a.m. on Monday. “All of the people in my neighborhood were Muslim. They came to help me —about 20 people — at the door in front of my house. They tried to convince ISIS not to kill me.”

The rebels spared Yacub but threw him out of the city where he had spent his entire life. They also took his Iraqi ID card before informing him that elderly women would be given his house.

In June, ISIS declared a caliphate covering parts of Syria and Iraq, decreed that all of the world's Muslims must pledge allegiance to their leader and said it wanted to be known as just "Islamic State." In Syria, ISIS brought back seventh-century laws to govern Christians after seizing the city of Raqqa. "They have no mercy," one Christian living there told NBC News in March. In Mosul, ISIS this week ordered shopkeepers to cover the faces of mannequins and blew up a mosque that was said to be the tomb of the Prophet Jonah, who was swallowed by a whale in a biblical story.

While an estimated 2 million Christians called Iraq home in the 1990s, church leaders say that figure plunged to around 200,000 by last year. The sudden rise of ISIS has sent many other Christians fleeing in terror.

It's funny how western trained and financed terrorist are all of sudden a Muslim problemThe fact they only kill Muslims is not the issue here ,But then again American president Obama is American president Obama as long as he does as master commands otherwise he is Barack Husain Obama.

That 70 year old dirty kuffar had it coming.He has to pay for what the US,Sissi,the jews did to muslims.

Anyway,200.000 more sneaky kuffars and Iraq will be scott free,it will turn into a paradise after God's "enemies" are cleansed.

Now,let's cry for Palestine,frack the 2.000.000 Iraqi Christians who were cleansed from their native lands by muslims,

Wasn't it the Christian army that attacked and destroyed Iraq under the false flag operation" weapons of mass destruction"over a million died not to mention supported the same dicktaker saddam ,when he was killing Muslims and helped kill over a million during Iran Iraq war.

Sudan was separated by west into two nations so the oil rich part could become Christian Sudan ,while Muslims of Kashmir and their daily rape by Indians doesn't even make it a 5 of clock news.

Australia with the help of Americans and other western countries plays crocked to the max Muslim leaders took East Timor quote to liberate Christians is quite at the slaughter of Muslims and Palestinian Christians at the hands of Israel.

You may equate USA with Christian army. I am not going to deny that.

Also USA support not just Saddam but Saudi, Pakistan..etc, the worst Islamic reactionary country. Only Iran and Syria are real enemies of USA.

But that does not mask the fact that minorities are institutionally under the law better treated than minorities under Muslim land.

Hindus did conduct a lot of rape and a lot of atrocities when conducting conter insurgencies.

The Zionist conduct in Levant is mainly the work of Jews, while the Jews control USA, and uses this leverage. The blame should go to jews primarily. Also not to forget Israeli Arab contributed to the security of Israel against her PA brothers.

Reason being, they rightly figure out living under Sunni is worse than living under Jews. Below the commander of Golani is a Druze.

54755902287099490490no.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom