What's new

Lashkar command in Sopore, Lolab wiped out, says Army

i guess your doubt is genuine since so many people are killed every day in pakistan...

There are so many people being killed by terrorists in India everyday as well, in a bunch of different states, by Maoists, other separatist insurgencies in the 7 sister states, just follow the "Maoist-Insurgency threat" thread in the Indian Defense Section.

I just think but can't get the fact that how these b'tards sneaks in our teritory????The LOC is too heavily fortified.There are two layers of birbed wire fence 12 feet high,the fences are high voltage electrified,there are flood lights and motion sencors every where.The whole LOC area is heavily mined.Thousands of battle field serveilance radars are fitted all along the LOC.Moreover the BSF and army personels regularly patrols the fence area 24*7.The whole area has been turned into an virtually impenetrable fortress.Stit they are sneaking in(though much lesser than before)!!!!What more do the military has to do to stop these intrusions????

Because some fuc**** bastard (insiders) helping them .... This is why terror group like SIMI still activated in India

Here is the related video of how the encounter unfolded. Celebrate the victory and the rotten death of those scumbags!

Last edited by a moderator:
There are so many people being killed by terrorists in India everyday as well, in a bunch of different states, by Maoists, other separatist insurgencies in the 7 sister states, just follow the "Maoist-Insurgency threat" thread in the Indian Defense Section.

but we call terrorist as terrorist agreed ? whether its in India or Pakistan

we know situation in our country very well, thank god it is not as worse as in other parts of world. plus we don't need to follow any thread where u & some other members post even daily routines of Maoists.

If 5 militants is called wiping off the Lashkar command, then what would you call those jawans getting killed in Chattisgarh & the rest of the states in India almost everyday?

Why are you going offtopic ?. The thread is about Kashmir.

Did I claim that - Our Army said so and among the two of you, I would take Lt Col Brar's word anyday, anytime.

BTW if it is of any use to you -Army is not involved in Anti-Naxal ops. Its mostly the Policemen who are involved.There also is a difference in foot soldiers being killed and Top Commanders being killed.

Man,I have got realy pissed off with this damn bilalhaider,he posts the daily routine of naxalites at a reguler basis.It seems he likes those b@$tards very much.

Lashkar command in Sopore, Lolab wiped out, says Army

For the time being.

Sopore is Gilani's stronghold.

Lolab is a beautiful valley and very easy access from Pakistan, it being highly forested and the terrain on the LC is highly arduous and with many nooks and crannies.

For the time being.

Sopore is Gilani's stronghold.

Lolab is a beautiful valley and very easy access from Pakistan, it being highly forested and the terrain on the LC is highly arduous and with many nooks and crannies.

Why can't we systamatically increase the population of wild animals in this forests as a measure to hold the infiltrators? A wild idea though

Because these areas are also patrolled by us.

Further, there are wild animals there and I am not meaning terrorists! Genuine wild animal. :)

Man,I have got realy pissed off with this damn bilalhaider,he posts the daily routine of naxalites at a reguler basis.It seems he likes those b@$tards very much.

Don't call anyone names please.

Even they need some news to make them cheer amid all the pall,doom and gloom back home.

If our countrymen - Maoists can provide that to them we should be proud of the fact that even our terrorists don't harm neighbouring countrymen (unlike others) and leave it at that.

Why can't we systamatically increase the population of wild animals in this forests as a measure to hold the infiltrators? A wild idea though

I know where you are getting this 'wild' idea from ;)

Bear kills militants in Kashmir

His maternal side resides in Bihar.

Hence, his focus on the naxal issue since it is on the Bihar Jharkhand belt.

Who knows he must be in touch with this folks everyday. ISD is cheap these days.

His maternal side resides in Bihar.

Hence, his focus on the naxal issue since it is on the Bihar Jharkhand belt.

Who knows he must be in touch with this folks everyday. ISD is cheap these days.

He once claimed such attacks on madhya pradesh and marked a star above my city to show where it took place lol see his map with those stars you will lol

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom