What's new

Larkana: Hindu worship place set ablaze by miscreants over ‘alleged burning of holy pages

Reaction score
LARKANA: Rangers and Police fired warning shots and resorted to tear gas as a frenzied mob set a Hindu Dharamshala on fire over alleged desecration of holy pages.

Furious protesters attacked a Mandir and set the Dharmashala on fire while few of them surrounded the house of the Hindu man who was accused of burning the pages.

Police and Rangers reached on the spot to protect the Mandir and imposed a curfew in different areas to bring the situation under control.

Larkana: Hindu worship place set ablaze over ‘burning of holy pages’ | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

Hindus living in Pakistan are brave people indeed.
My advice to them would to become Muslims and live in peace.

Furious protesters attacked a Mandir and set the Dharmashala on fire while few of them surrounded the house of the Hindu man who was accused of burning the pages.
Police and Rangers reached on the spot to protect the

How can everything in one's life revolve around some fictitious nonsense? Try as I might though, I cannot seem to get my head around this alarming fact.
In this deterministic world men have no choices, only compulsions.

In this deterministic world men have no choices, only compulsions.

I can't imagine someone's life revolving around something totally fictitious. I feel sorry for those who have been raised with religion as the sole determining factor of everything under the sun, and those who put religion over humanity are IMO, worse than sick, desperate animals.

I can't imagine someone's life revolving around something totally fictitious. I feel sorry for those who have been raised with religion as the sole determining factor of everything under the sun, and those who put religion over humanity are IMO, worse than sick, desperate animals.

Most of the muslims believe in Divine Command theory, which holds the view that, all of ethics can be reduced to God's commandments. That is to say, if God wills it, it is good, and if he commands against it, it is bad. Man's moral intuitions and reason have been thrown out the window. God would surely want us to avenge those who hurt our prophet, right? Therefore not only is it virtuous but also a moral obligation to do it. There is no space for reason here.

why this world has turned so intolerant.......

sometime it make me question.....is there really god to look after us......if yes then where is he......

you cant fight against 99 % people being such a tiny minority, I think they should try to find asylum in other countries.

I know realistically looking minorities of Pakistan will keep migrating out of Pakistan, they stand no chance against heavy armed militants with the backing of some politicians and some elements of ISI. Even migrating out is not cheap, i was reading the sad news of Hazara Shias trying to migrate to Australia and many have lost their lives when over loaded boats sunk near the Australian seas.

Back
Top Bottom